If you are a Business Flier, you must need a well trip planner to have a successful trip. A Trip Planner can cover all the points that are necessary to make a trip. For that, you might have tried some alternatives.
But have you tried any useful android apps to plan your next trip? You might be surprised that an App can plan and organize a trip. But, yes. It is possible with some of the Best Trip Planner Android Apps. So, here is all that you need to know about Best Trip Planner Android Apps.
Take a look at the guide and keep planning the trips with no hassle.
Best Trip Planner Android Apps
As the title suggests, the below-listed apps will help you to plan the trip. Also, it can handle all your trip details. All these apps are you can find on the Google Play Store. You can download all of them free of cost. These apps offer high compatibility with your Android devices.
Trip Planner Android App is developed by Holidify. To have the best planning for your trip, this app needs registration. If you are finding a trip planner to travel within India, you can not find it better than this app. It provides the best travel guides in India.
Also, you can see all the Indian tourist places at your fingertips. You can have four options on the main screen Weekend Gateways, Explore, Long Vacations, and Holidify Now. Alongside it, you can also get recommended places and collections of Indian Sightseeing Locations. Also of that, it lets you add a review of particular locations and ask questions related to it. The Weekend Gateways options will let you find the best locations to spend your weekend there. Mainly it shows the locations nearby you. For that, you can also set the distance in KM. Explore option will explore all the locations all over India to travel.
If your priority is to search out the best place to spend long vacations, go with the Long Vacations option. Along with the days of vacation, it suggests you the best tourist place.
You can also filter out the places with categories like Region, Sorting, Best Time to Visit, Popularity, and Travel Preferences.
Trip Planner Features
- Best App to Plan the Trip within India
- Best Travel Guides for the Indian Sightseeing Places
- Find the best locations to trip with Weekend Gateways, Explore, Long Vacations, and Holidify Now options
- Get Recommended Places and Collections of Locations
- Add a review of and ask questions for particular locations
- Find the Weekend locations, Long Vacations locations, and more
- Search the place by setting the distance in KM
- Filter the places with categories like Region, Sorting, Best Time to Visit, Popularity, and Travel Preferences
The Trip It app can be the best companion as a Travel Organizer. This app can manage all your trips with so much ease. This Travel Organizer App will mainly offer five segments Trips, Alerts, Profile, Unfiled, and More. Trips option will have two more sub-segments as Upcoming and Past.
In which you have to add your trip plan, including destinations, departure time, arrival time, traveling by, and more. After that, it lets you add the details like Booking info, Passengers, Notes, and Photos. The trip can also be shared with others using sharing availabilities. After adding the trip, you can also add plans to it. To do so, you have the Travel, Activity, and Other option. Under each, you can choose the option relatively based on your trip. Apart from this, you can also upgrade to the Pro version to have more advantages.
The Pro lets you help to find a seat, flight refund, reminders for check-in, real-time ﬂight alerts, interactive airport, and terminal maps, send terminal and gate reminders, etc. To have this app as your trip organizer, your device must be running on Android 5.0 and more. It needs registration to utilize its features.
Trip It Features
- Best Travel Organizer App with each info
- Five segments as Trips, Alerts, Profile, Unfiled, and More
- Add Upcoming Trips with Destinations, Departure Time, Arrival Time, Traveling By, and more
- Add details like Booking info, Passengers, Notes, and Photos for easy managing
- Share trip details with others to let them know
- The Pro version lets you help to find a seat, flight refund, reminders for check-in, real-time ﬂight alerts, etc.
Are you a Business Traveler or a Frequent Flier? If yes, then you must need the Trip Case app on your Android device. This app can easily manage and organize all your trip details like flight booking, hotel booking, and more. Also, you can add the destinations along with the departure time and arrival time.
An integrated Google Map also lets you find the directions when you are traveling by ground transportation. It allows you to add more trips and trip notes not to forget something important while going on the trip. With this app, you can also share your trip details with others to stay updated. If the schedule of the flight changes, you will be notified of the change. The real-time seat map lets you check the availability of seats.
You can have access to the directions of the destination. This app supports 9 languages such as English, Japanese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean, and Portuguese.
Trip Case Features
- Trip Case app lets you easily manage and organize trip details
- Manage Flight Booking, Hotel Booking, and more
- Add Destinations along with the Departure time and Arrival time
- Integrated Google Map to find the directions
- Share your trip details with others
- Real-time Seat Map to check seat availability
- Supports English, Japanese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, French, Italian, and 3 more languages
Sygic Travel Maps
Sygic Travel Maps is the best app to have a personal guide for your International trips. It offers more than 20 million places around the World, including Sights, Museums, Parks, Cafes, Restaurants, Hotels, Beaches, Waterfalls, Caves, and more. To create a new trip, it asks you to add the Worldwide destination.
Then, you have to add the Start Date, End Date, Arrival Place, and Accommodation. For your destination, it offers more options like maps, Places, Tours, Activities, Hotels, Car Rental, Video tours, and more. After adding a trip, you can edit it with an easy process. You can also upgrade this app to its Premium version. The Premium version offers Worldwide Offline Maps, Full Details of the Place, No Ads, and Offline Walking Guidance. You can also select your local currency to have a car to rent at your destination.
The currency options offer INR, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro, GBP, Hong Kong Dollar, US Dollar, and many more. It allows you to change the distance unit from Miles to KM.
Sygic Travel Maps Features
- Best App as a Personal Guide for National and International Trips
- 20 million Worldwide places, including Sights, Museums, Parks, Cafes, Restaurants, Hotels, Beaches, and more
- Add the Worldwide Destination for your Trip
- Add Trip Info like Start Date, End Date, Arrival Place, and Accommodation
- Each destination offers more options like maps, Places, Tours, Activities, Hotels, Car Rental, Video tours, etc.
- Edit trip details anywhere
- Currency options such as INR, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro, GBP, US Dollar, and many more
One more Trip Planner Android App is owned by Google. It is available as a Google Trips title. As this app is developed by Google, it will be helpful like other Google-owned apps. It lets you create the National Trip as well as International Trip.
To create the trip, choose the destination first. To add details on your trip, it offers Discounts, Reservations, Things To Do, Saved Places, Food, Drink, and more options. You can add many trips without any limitations. Also, you can organize your day plan with ease. With one tap, you can also edit the trip plan. Under the Things To Do option, you can have many categories to travel to your destination. It includes Top Spots, For You, Local Favorites, Selfie Spots, Sarees, Sweets, Indoor, Outdoor, Kid Friendly, and more. You can also download the city info to have offline access to it.
You can also have map directions for each spot under your destinations. There is also a search option to find a place that you know. To have a better utilization of the Google trips, make sure that your Android device is running on 4.1 and later.
Google Trips Features
- Google-owned Trip Planner App
- Create the National Trip and International Trip
- Add trip details like Discounts, Reservations, Things To Do, Saved Places, Food, Drink, and more.
- Organize your day plan with the top spots
- Options like Top Spots, For You, Local Favorites, Selfie Spots, Sweets, Indoor, Outdoor, Kid Friendly, etc.
- Offline Access
- Map Directions for each spot comes under your destinations
- Find a place that you know
So, according to you, which is the Best Trip Planner Android app for organizing the trip?
Do let us know below in the commenting section. Also, suggest any other Trip Planner Apps that we have missed mentioning.