When using smartphone devices, sometimes due to insufficient storage or unwanted files stored on your device will cause an issue with some of the apps on your device.Sometimes you will get an error message like Unfortunately app Has Stopped Working and that app gets closed automatically. It means you are not able to use that app, whenever you are trying to open that app, you will get an error message, and it gets closed.We have got an email from our reader saying that, in his HTC one X smartphone device has got an error while opening Google play Store.
Whenever he was trying to open Google Play store from his device, he gets an error saying,”Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped working.”
You can perform following steps to fix that error of sudden closing app and errors that say Google Process App Stopped Working.
Clearing Google Play Store Cache
- Go to Settings > App Manager > All Apps > Google Play store ( If you find other apps is getting same error, select that app instead of Google Play store)
- Now click on force stop or Disable button, that will temporarily disable your selected app until you enable it.
- At bottom, you will see clear data option, click on clear data and scroll down.
- You will see clear cache option, click on that option to remove all app cache from your device.
- Now again enable play store that we have disabled in the first step.
- Also go to step first, search for download manager option and make sure it is not disabled., if it has enabled it and you will not see Google Play has stopped Message again.
Hope this helps, if you are facing any other issue related to your smartphone, feel free to leave your comment below. We would try to resolve your problem, and our editorial team can provide you a better solution for your issues.
See also: How to Fix Any Google Play Store Error