JioPhone, a KaiOS based featured-cum-smartphone, which offers plenty of features while having in a tiny body. In India, the JioPhone named as an “India Ka Smartphone,” and it comes with a latest 4G VoLTE connectivity and the users have an only option to use the jio sim with this phone.
Download and Install WhatsApp on JioPhone
On the other side, “WhatsApp” Is the most popular and widely used instant messaging app, which supports approx all the mobile platforms such as Android, Windows, iOS, etc. As we know that it also supports the Web platform as well.
For the KaiOS, the WhatsApp has started their supports from this month, and from this month, all the users of JioPhone and JioPhone 2 can easily be able to download and install the WhatsApp on their device.
So, you are totally unaware of the whole process to download and install WhatsApp on your JioPhone device then you can follow our below mentioned few simple and easy steps.
Steps to Download & Install WhatsApp on JioPhone
- First of all, you have to check and update your KaiOS on your JioPhone.
- To update your device’s OS, Go through the “Settings” and explore the “Software Updates” option.
- Here, you will easily be able to check for the update and can also be able to install the update via Mobile Data or WiFi.
- After you were sure that your device has been updated or up-to-date, go back to the “Home Screen” of your JioPhone.
- Now, you have to open the “JioApps” App on your device. In which, you have to find “WhatsApp” and install this app on your device like you install other apps.
Steps to Set-up WhatsApp on JioPhone
- After completing the installation process. You will have an icon of WhatsApp on your device, which you can use to launch the app on your device.
- Now, you can open the WhatsApp app on your device, and once you open the app, you will have to agree with the “Terms & Policy.”
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter your valid phone number.
- After that, it will verify your number by sending an OTP (One-Time Password) to your given number.
- Now, you will be asked to type your Name, and then you will also get an option to set your profile picture.
- After completing these few steps, you will be taken to the chats screen of this app.
After Setting-up the WhatsApp on JioPhone
From here, you can easily be able to start your chat by choosing the “New Chat” option. And here, you can select any of your contacts to start the new conversation. Hope, you will like this “how-to” tutorial, and if you face any issue while installing the WhatsApp app on your JioPhone, then you can share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Watch the below-embedded clip to start using WhatsApp on JioPhone:
For more info, stay tuned.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.