We have got few queries from our readers asking us to write about How To Turn Off Mock Locations on Android. Main reason to turn off mock location was just that Pokemon Go games want to turn off mock location. Some users have asked us that they are not able to find mock location options on their smartphone. Don’t worry about it, Here in this article, we are going to discuss how to enable or disable mock locations on your smartphone.
To enable or disable mock location on your phone, you have first to enable developer option on your Android. By default, developer option is not enabled on any of device. Users have to enable the developer option manually.
To enable developer options on your Android, Go to Setting of your phone. Then scroll down to the bottom & find the about option.Tap on that option to open a menu. Now in the about phone section, scroll down and find Build Number option. You have to click seven times on Build Number option to enables developer options in your setting app.
Check out below easy to follow steps to enable developer option on any smartphones.
How to enable Developer option on any smartphone
- First launch the Setting on your phone
- Scroll down to bottom and select About Phone
- In the About Phone section, Scroll down and find Build Number options
- Now Click on seven times on Build Number options
- After seven times tapping on it, you will see small popup message on your screen “You are now a Developer!”
After this message, you can access developer option on your phone. You can now be able to access your mock locations on your phone and enable/disable it. Follow these steps to enable and disable mock location on your Android Smartphone.
How to Turn Off Mock Locations on your Android
- First, Open “Setting” app on your phone
- Scroll down and select “Developer Options” and open it.
- In the Developer Options, Scroll down and find “Allow Mock Location” option
- Here you can enable and disable Mock Location using “Slider” button
We hope you have enjoyed this article. Do let us know if you are facing any difficulties in following those steps. Post your comments below.