Smartphones have many features to boast about including the massive processors, HD displays, sleek designs and much more. Out of many features, the camera is a significant addition. It offers high standard features to click photos with ultimate clarity. But, is that enough? Check out the list of the best photography apps for Android devices given below.
Best Photography Apps for Android
The Best Photography Apps for Android will provide the best camera effects and features than the camera. So, to have a special Photography experience, these apps will assist you.
You can find all these apps available at the Google store freely. These apps provide the best compatibility with all the Android device.
Snapseed is the best Photography app which is owned by the Google. It offers the best features for sensitive photographers who wish to make a photo with some special editing tools.
This app provides 29 different tools and filters including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Crop, Tune Image, White Balance, and more. Also of that, you can have more effects like Portrait, Smooth, Pop, Accentuate, Faded Glow, Morning, Bright, and more. You can also add frames and text into the existing images.Along with these functionalities, this app allows users to perform basic alterations like adding filters, cropping, and straightening. With a gesture-based interface, this app adds to the convenience of Editing Apps.
After making all the changes, you can directly share it with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, and more. It also lets you save the edited image in the device.
- Best Photography app owned by the Google
- 29 different tools and filters including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Crop, Tune Image, White Balance, etc.
- Effects like Portrait, Smooth, Pop, Accentuate, Faded Glow, Morning, Bright, Fine Art, and more
- Add frames and text into the existing images
- Directly share it with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, and more sites
- Save to the device
See also: Best Video Editing Apps For Android
The Pixlr app was formerly known as Pixlr Express. It is another Free Photo App of photography category for Android users. This app comes with some exciting features.
It is the best Free Photo Editor app which offers the best tools and effects to customize the photo. With this features, even a beginner can become the master of photo editing. Also of that, using some overlays, brushes, and filters, you can give a final touch up to the photo.With an Auto Fix tool, this app can fix photo flaws quickly. Under the tools, you can find crop, rotate, double exposure, smooth, blur, sharpen, splash, heal, and more features.
Regarding the effects, you will get Aladin, Amber, Anne, Antonio, Bob, Dean, Fred, Greg, Karen, Harry, and so more. It also lets you add the texts in the photo. This app is worth to try for photographers and photo editors enthusiasts. To let the world know your mastery, you can share it on various social stages.
- Best Tools and Effects to customize the photo
- Use overlays, brushes, and filters for the final touch up
- Auto Fix tool to fix photo flaws quickly
- Crop, Rotate, Double exposure, Smooth, Blur, Sharpen, Splash, Heal, and more features
- Effects like Aladin, Amber, Anne, Antonio, Bob, Dean, Fred, Greg, Karen, Harry, and so more
- Add the texts in the photo
- Easy sharing with others using social media platforms
See also: Best Paid Apps for Android
This is the Best Android Photography App available for Android devices. It allows users to arrange photo collages for an enhanced experience of sharing photos. A vast gallery of predefined templates is available to choose from. You can combine up to a maximum of 15 pictures in a single collage.
If you want to add photos and videos to collages, then you can add up to 4 videos and 5 photos. Other features of this app include snap to zoom for photos, swapping photos across different frames and so more.To edit the image particularly, you will get many features. It includes Crop, Rotate, Sticker, Filters, Retouch, Adjust, Cut Out, Background, and so more. It also lets you cut the photo from the existing image manually.
You can add texts into the images. It also helps you to create movies by adding the images. To upload the edited images on the Instagram, you can also set that ratio. Also of that, it offers 300+ different collage templates, 500+ stickers, 90+ backgrounds, 60+ filters, etc.
- Arrange photo collages for an enhanced experience of sharing photos
- Combine up to a maximum of 15 pictures in a single collage
- Add 4 videos and 5 photos to make combined collages
- Crop, Rotate, Sticker, Filters, Retouch, Adjust, Cut Out, Background, and more
- Manually Cut the photo from the existing image and add texts
- Create movies by adding the images and soundtrack
- 300+ different collage templates, 500+ stickers, 90+ backgrounds, 60+ filters, etc.
See also: How To Upload Full Picture on Instagram
Cymera is another app in the photography category and is provided by SK Communications. This Android Apps for Camera serves as a replacement for the default camera app. It also offers many photo editing tools.
For enhancing the quality of clicks, this app offers a wide range of features. It provides the beauty camera to use and to click some beautiful images. You will get more than 3000 effects to customize the image the way you want. You can pick a maximum of 9 images to create collages.When you are about to edit the image, it offers options like Edit, Correct, Effect, Beauty, and Decorate. Under each category, there are many tools to have the best editing experience.
You can have Crop, Mirror, Collage, Rotate, Scene mode, Brightness, Contrast, Filter, Border, Blur, Color, Whitening, Softening, and more. You can also share the photos straight from the app on social media.
- Works great as a replacement for the default Camera App
- Many photo editing tools and Wide range of Features
- More than 3000 effects to customize the image
- Pick a maximum of 9 images for collages
- Customize the images with options like Edit, Correct, Effect, Beauty, and Decorate
- Crop, Mirror, Collage, Rotate, Scene mode, Brightness, Contrast, Filter, Border, Blur, Color, Whitening, etc.
- Share with family and friends via Social Media
The Photo Editor app is equipped with a huge range of tools for editing photos despite having a simple UI. Many tools are available for different photo editing tasks like auto tone, auto contrast, color adjustment, and more.
This app allows you to select photos from your device’s camera folder or the gallery of your phone. There is the best feature of zooming the image with pinch-to-zoom. You can also set the resolution as per your own.To edit the images, you will get Color, Curves, effects, Levels, Frame, Correction, Drawing, Cut Out, and more options. It also lets you add the texts. The edited photo can be saved in different formats including PNG, JPEG, etc.
It can be saved directly to the memory card. Or else, you can directly share it using all the available sharing platforms. Apart from this, you can also create a PDF file straight from the image. It also offers you to make animated GIF File.
Photo Editor Features
- Huge range of tools for editing photos
- Select photos from your device’s camera or the gallery
- pinch-to-zoom features to zoom the image and Add the Texts
- Edit options like Color, Curves, effects, Levels, Frame, Correction, Drawing, Cut Out, and more
- Save the edited image in different formats like PNG, JPEG, PDF, etc.
- Directly share using many sharing platforms
- Create PDF files and Animated GIF Files
So, this is a list of top android apps available in the photography category of Android’s Play Store. Download these apps to enhance your photo capturing and editing experience.