Thinking to schedule a post on Facebook? But don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry. The Android Portal will guide you.
Facebook is one of the most trending platforms for chatting or posting stories. Facebook has actually changed the way people connect socially because it is not only accessible for talking but also famous for business or community pages and groups.
Nowadays, most people use Facebook pages for finding jobs, for streaming videos, or for business purposes. The people who use Facebook as a business purpose want to manage plans or wish to schedule a time and other things.
Today in our article, we will introduce and explain how to schedule a post on Facebook.
Before diving into the main content first, we will discuss the benefits of scheduling your Facebook posts.
3 Benefits Of Scheduling Your Facebook Posts
Maintaining Consistency And Quality
Quality and quantity is the central aspect of scheduling the Facebook post. The important thing while scheduling posts is to maintain consistency and quality of the posts.
Reaching A Wider Audience
Publish the post on Facebook is a good idea, but publish it on selected times when most of the audience use this app is the best option. Publish the post at working hours may reduce the customers. But, publishing the post at night attracts potential audiences on your posts.
Becoming More Efficient
Scheduling Facebook posts make you a better marketer only if you are actively participated in the activities and attract your customers. Publishing value content with logos and images can attract more customers on the page.
So, those are things that you kept in mind if you manage the business Facebook page. Let’s cut the jargon dive into the main content.
An Ultimate Guide To Schedule a Post On Facebook
Schedule a Post On Facebook Via Facebook Pages Manager App
- Download and install the “Facebook Pages Manager” App from Google play store
- Sign in with your “Facebook Account” and open your page.
- Then tap on “Dotted Line Button” and click on “Create Post.”
After that, “Create Your Post” and click on “Next” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click on the “Schedule” option and then select the preferred time and date of publishing the content.
- Once done, tap on “Schedule” at the top right corner of the screen.
Schedule a Post On Facebook Via Desktop Version
- Open www.facebook.com and sign in to your account
- Open the app and tap on “Publishing Tools” in the left column.
- Here you will see the list of useful posting options.
- From the list, tap on “Create Post Button.”
- Then create your post and click on the “Share Now” option.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Schedule.”
- Then select the preferred “Date and Time” when you want to publish your post.
- Finally, tap on the “Schedule” option at the bottom right, and you are done.
So, here the guide ends for how to schedule a post on Facebook. Now you can easily schedule your post and send it anytime.
Thanks for your valuable time. We hope you enjoy scheduling post features on Facebook. If you have any queries comment below, we will get back to you as soon as possible. For more updates, do follow us and ping us on your favorite The Android Portal site.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.