We all know Whatsapp Messenger is a best instant messaging app for Android smartphones and most of the peoples would love to chat through Whatsapp. Whatsapp android app is replacing default messaging system with the passage of time. More and more peoples are using WhatsApp and making their conversation through WhatsApp. We recently discussed Whatsapp Tips in few articles, in this article, we are going to discuss How to Change Whatsapp Background.
How to Change Whatsapp background wallpaper
To change your WhatsApp background image, follow these steps:
- Open Whatsapp app from your App drawer.
- Now from Whatsapp app, go to setting and from a setting option, you will see chat setting.
- From Chat setting, you will see Wallpaper option from there.
- When you click on wallpaper, you would be shown gallery to choose wallpapers and photos you want to set as your Whatsapp Backgrounds.
- Any image you select from your Gallery will be set as your Whatsapp Wallpaper.
Now, whenever you are chatting with your friends online using Whatsapp Online Chat or from Group Chat on Whatsapp, you will be able to see your replaced wallpaper on your Whatsapp background.
Now if you want to replace your Whatsapp Background Wallpaper with default WhatsApp screen, you can simply follow above procedure and click on default at last step. Your Whatsapp Backgrounds image would be replaced by default one.
Check out this video below to find out steps to change your Whatsapp background image quickly.
Check More Whatsapp Guide from below Resource:
- Whatsapp – Backup & Restore Whatsapp Conversations
- Fixed – Whatsapp Image Sending Failed
- Hide Whatsapp Last Seen For Everyone Without Any Apps
- How to Use WhatsApp & All Android Apps on Computer
- Use Whatsapp for FREE