Forget your Facebook password? Want to change the Facebook password or reset it? If yes, then don’t worry; The Android Portal will help you in that matter.
Social media sites are one of the biggest targets of hackers. They steal all your login details and start misusing them. To remember the password, most of users set the same password on all social media sites. It is the biggest problem for those users who cannot change their passwords frequently.
Changing the password of social media sites is one of the most critical aspects of security. Facebook is one of those websites which are mostly hacked by hackers.
So, to protect your Facebook account from hackers, you need to change your Facebook password frequently. And choosing a strong password with a mixture of numbers and symbols is a great way to protect your Facebook account. Hackers can easily hack simple passwords. So, today in our article, we will discuss how to change the Facebook password.
Facebook is one of the oldest and most trending platforms among users. Millions of users use this application to connect and chat with friends and family. Facebook offers secure privacy options to protect your account against hackers.
But other than privacy, an option choosing a strong password for your account is the priority. Facebook provides easy access to reset or change your Facebook password anytime, anywhere. It’s a game of a few taps and buttons.
So, to put the ball in the box, let’s dive into the main content and explore how you can easily change your Facebook password.
An Ultimate Guide To Change Facebook Password
This method is for you if you remember your old Facebook password and want to change it with a new one. Let’s take a look at the sections below:
- Open the “Facebook App” and sign in to your account.
- Then click on “Three Horizontal Lines” at the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll the list until last and click on “Settings and Privacy.”
- From the list, tap on “Settings” and then tap on “Security and Login.”
- In the menu, tap on the “Change Password” option under the “Login” section.
- It takes you to the next page, where you have to enter your “Current Password” and then type “New Password” 2 times in the boxes.
- And Finally, tap on the “Save Changes,” and you are done.
Reset Or Change Facebook Password When You Don’t Have The Last Password You Have Used
Reset Facebook Password is required when you forget the old Facebook password. Or your account is hacked, and the hacker changes the password.
If you forget the current password of your Facebook account, then don’t worry; resetting the password is an excellent option for you. It does not require your current password, but you can use secondary methods to verify your account. Let’s take a quick look at how to reset the Facebook password.
- Open Facebook “Find Your Account Page”
- Then input the appropriate “Email/ Phone number/ or username.”
- Then tap on the “Search” option.
- Follow all the on-page instructions to recover your account.
- After that, set a “New Password,” and you are done.
- Login to your account with a new password and start enjoying the Facebook experience again.
Note: If you have connected your phone number with your Facebook account, you might receive an OTP from Facebook on that number to verify your account.
So, those are the ways to change the Facebook password easily and quickly. In our opinion, you should frequently change the password of all social media sites for better protection. Or you can use two-factor authentications for extra protection of your Facebook account.
Thanks for your valuable time. We hope now you can recover or change your Facebook password easily and quickly. For more updates, do follow us and ping us on The Android Portal website.