If you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber, your account is likely one of your most important passwords. After all, it’s used for everything from photo storage and streaming to gaming and shopping. And if you have any Amazon Echo smart display devices, you need your Amazon account to manage them.
That’s why it’s important to change your Amazon password regularly. But how to change your Amazon password? This article is the perfect solution if you want to change your Amazon password. In just a few steps, you can easily change your amazon password and gain access to restricted features of the account. So let’s get started without wasting any more time!
Steps to Change Amazon Account Password?
Using Mobile App
You may change your Amazon password in a few easy steps if you need to. The actions you need to take are as follows:
1. Log in to your Amazon account.
2. Click on the “Your Account” page.
3. Under “Your Account Settings,” click on “My Personal Information.”
4. Under “Password & Security,” click on “Change Password.”
5. The Change Password page can be accessed by tapping the “Edit button” next to the password.
6. In the relevant password sections, first input your current password. Then enter your “new password.”
7. Tap “Save Changes.”
To finish changing your Amazon account password, verify the action as described above.
Change Your Password on The Desktop
If you use Amazon, changing your password is important to keep your account secure periodically. Here’s how to do it on the desktop website:
- Open Amazon.com and log in to your account.
- Click on “Account & Lists” in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Under “Account Settings,” click on “Login & Security.”
- Click on the “Edit” button next to “Password.”
- Enter your current password, then enter your new password.
- Click “Save changes.”
That’s it! You’ve now changed your Amazon password.
How to Reset Your Amazon Password If You’ve Forgotten It?
Need help resetting your Amazon password on the app? No problem! Just follow these simple steps:
1. On the login page, select Forgot password from the drop-down menu next to Need help.
2. Enter the phone number or email address connected to your account. Amazon might ask you to continue by entering the postcode or zipcode connected to your account.
3. Amazon sends you a password assistance email. Check the email for your one-time password.
4. This will take the form of a six-digit code. Enter the OTP in the box provided.
5. You can now create a new password.
And that’s all there is to it! Resetting your Amazon password on the app is quick and easy.
Now you know how to change your amazon password, it’s time to take action. Follow the steps given above and enjoy your new account. Right?
If you still can’t get along with the process, go ahead and call the Amazon customer support hotline and ask them how they changed their password. They will be able to walk you through the entire procedure in just a few minutes.
Make sure your password is strong and has a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. And if you have any concerns about your account security, you can always contact Amazon customer service for help.