Setting a Goal is one of the essential activity that must be done by everyone. Whether you are a student, businessman, teacher, or other, but the goal will always motivate you to effort some extra. As a student once set a goal and you will automatically get the inspiration to reach the goal. The same thing can also be applied in the business to increase the overall profit. The goal can be of various types like calling someone, convey a message to someone, take a medicine, and so on. So, to track all of the regular goals, here we are having a discussion on Goal-Tracking Apps For Android.
Best Goal Tracking Apps For Android
Here, this discussion provides you the Best Goal-Tracking Apps For Android. This helpful guide will have 5 best apps to track your daily goal effectively. all the below-listed apps will help you to remind and complete your goal.
All these apps are readily available at the Play Store with free of cost. So, by going there, download it. These apps are coming with high compatibility with all of your Android smart devices.
So, let us go through it to choose the best one.
To start with this Habitica App, you will have to pass through a little registration process. To stay motivated, this app will help you. Just you have to enter the daily goals like going to the gym, respond to the emails, reading, follow-up, and so more.
This app is the best tool that helps you to complete your daily goals. In the app, you can add your habits, daily goals, and to-do list. To have some regular habits, you can also add them. For the notice of To-do list, the reminder will help you.
In the app, to add anything related to your daily goal, tap on the + sign. As soon as you tap on it, some options will open like New Habit, New Daily, and New To-Do.
Features of Habitica
- Stay Motivated with this App
- Enter the Daily Goals to accomplish
- Best tool to help you to complete the daily goals
- Add your habits, Daily goals, and To-do list
- A reminder to notify you of the task
- Easy and Quick access to add New Habit, New Daily, and New To-Do
The Google Task is also the best app which lets you track the goal to complete the daily tasks. You can manage, add, and edit all the tasks from everywhere and every time.
Just add the to-do tasks to the app and track it. It offers sync features to sync with Gmail and Google Calendar to complete the tasks. Also under each task, you can add sub-task too. You can add all the details that are necessary to do.
The app lets you check the progress as you complete the sub-task. The task you have created in the Gmail gets automatically synced with this app. To not to forget the tasks, it allows you to add the due date. Also, set a Due Date notification reminders to track the goal or task completely.
Features of Google Tasks
- Track the goal to complete the daily tasks
- Manage, Add, and Edit all the tasks from everywhere and every time
- Add the to-do tasks to the app and track it easily
- Great Sync feature across the devices
- Sync with Gmail and Google Calendar to track the daily goal
- Add sub-task under the task for simplification
- Set the Due Date to accomplish the goal
- Set a Due Date notification reminders
Raise The Bar
Raise The Bar is one of the best Productivity, Goal Tracking, and To-Do List app. To track all your daily goals, this app will be very helpful to you.
To add your goal, just tap on the + sign on the main screen at the center after opening the app. It will ask you to choose the goal name by showing the categories of Video Games, Health, Education, Fitness, Fun-Hobbies, Money & Business. Under every category, you will also find sub-categories to track the goal perfectly from the initial stage.
Even after setting the goals, to let you remind, it also offers reminders and alarms. You can add as many as you want goals. You can also have stats based on Daily, Weekly, and Monthly. Also, with this app, you can also develop new habits by getting reminded all the time.
Features of Raise The Bar
- Best Productivity, Goal Tracking, and To-Do List app
- Easy Goal Adding process
- Choose the goal under the categories of Video Games, Health, Education, Fitness, Fun-Hobbies, Money, etc.
- Many sub-categories under every main category
- Reminders and Alarms never fails to remind you about goals
- Stats based on Daily, Weekly, and Monthly
- Develop new habits with the app
As the title suggests, the app provides you the best way of planning your time of whole day. Also, by using it, you can easily organize all your activities by managing each second. With the colorful and easy-to-use structure, time planning will be fun for all the users. There are no ads come while using this app.
You will get several activities to choose from Breathing Gymnastics, Walking, Laundry, Project, and many more. Under each category, you can add a task to optimize it properly. To track every task, you will also have a reminder to set.
Also, for the proper understanding, you can have a graph presentation, along with a calendar for a specific time. More than that, the app has a PIE chart presentation to get to know the % work of the added task.
The Settings option will allow you to change the pre-settings of the app. To have additional advantages of the app, there is also a Pro version available by in-app purchase.
Features of Time Planner
- Best Planning of Time
- Organize all daily activities
- Colorful and Easy-to-use structure and UI
- Several activities like Breathing Gymnastics, Walking, Laundry, Project, and many more.
- Add tasks Under each category to optimize it
- Set Reminders to track every task
- Graph presentation and PIE chart presentation of tasks
- Changeable Pre-settings
The Habit Tracker is the best tool to keep track of all your day-to-day activities and habits. As you tap to add the habits, it offers many divisions to choose from Arts, Health & Fitness, Money, Social, Sex & Dating, and more. Also, it suggests choosing from Most Popular.
After choosing the relevant category, you can also add the name to that particular habit. Apart from this, it will ask you to set the target to create a new habit. You can set it as per your own.
After doing so, for the extreme tracking, you will have a calendar for each habit. Besides it, it displays the Success % to get to know how much % you have succeeded to create a new habit. To remember it, you can also set a reminder for all the days of the week. You can also add a note for the specific days.
It also allows you to edit the habit as soon as about to complete it. To let the World know your progress, share it on various social media platforms. You can also change the themes and widget themes of the app. It also lets you set the snooze length of the reminder. If you do not want to let anyone know any habits, set a PIN lock to make it secure.
Features of Habit Tracker
- Track your day-to-day activities and habits
- Categories to choose from Arts, Health & Fitness, Money, Social, Sex & Dating, and more
- Add the name, color, note in particular habit
- Set the target to create a new habit
- Weekly calendar and Monthly calendar
- Set a reminder to track
- Share the progress on social media platforms
- PIN lock for security
So, what about your goal tracking process? How do you perform it? Which one is the best to go with? Share your experience below by leaving the comments.