Nowadays, Android is the most famous OS in the World population. Around the World, there are uncountable users whose devices are running on Android OS. One of the main reason for this much popularity is its ability. There is no any task that an Android-powered device can’t do.
One more thing a smartphone can do is the flowchart, diagrams, and related things. Many students need to prepare some flowchart diagrams on a regular base. For that, here we will mention Best Flowchart Diagram Apps for Android.
Best Flowchart Diagram Apps for Android
The Flowchart Diagram Apps will help you to create flowcharts on your Android device. You just need to install the app on the mobile and it will make your work simple.
Here, in the list, all the apps are readily available at the Google Play Store. You can download any of the listed apps free of cost. It offers high compatibility with all the Android devices to run smoothly.
Flowdia Diagrams Lite
The Flowdia Diagrams Lite App provides the handy tool to prepare flowcharts with so much of ease. For making Flowcharts, this app offers many options to prepare flowcharts under various categories.
The categories like UML, Network, Cisco Network, RackMounted, Border & Text, BPMN, Mind Map, and more. You will also have some shapes like Common Shapes, Chevron Shapes, and Misc Shapes. To import the file, you can have an option of Dropbox. You can have an easy access to all the imported files.
Under all the above-mentioned categories, you will get a lot of symbols to add in the flowchart. For each shape, you can also have many options.
You can link two shapes with each other with the lines. It also lets you resize the shape. Also, you can add the text into the shape for the ease. To change the color of the shape, there are various colors are available. You can also have options for selecting the page size from A5, A4, A3, and more. You can export the file with PNG, JPG, SVG, and PDF format.
The free version of this will only let you save the 4 Files. Also, it exports the file with the watermark. So, to have more files saving, you can upgrade to the Paid version.
Flowdia Diagrams Lite Features
- Handy tools to prepare Flowcharts
- Categories like UML, Network, Cisco Network, RackMounted, Border & Text, BPMN, Mind Map, and more
- Shapes like Common Shapes, Chevron Shapes, and Misc Shapes
- Import files from the Dropbox
- Each category contains tons of shapes
- Resize shape, Add text into Shape, Link two shapes, and more features
- Page size from A5, A4, A3, and more
- Export files with PNG, JPG, SVG, and PDF format.
The Lekh Diagram app is also the best app to prepare flowcharts with a variety of shapes. This app comes with a simple UI but best tools. With this app, you do not need to select the shapes every time. Just, draw the shape by your finger on the screen and it will automatically recognize the shape.
To add the text into the shape, double tap on the shape and you can add the text. You can also import the files from Dropbox. You can also create a duplicate of all the files. It also lets you change the name of the file.
Tap on the + sign to create a new file after opening the app. Add the name of the file and go ahead. You can easily customize all the pre-settings of the app. This app allows you to change the width and color of the shape. You can create a link between two shapes by just drawing a line.
You can also change the type of line. To Zoom-in and Zoom-out just pinch with the two fingers. It allows you to draw, scroll, and select the object. Shape Library offers five types of shapes such as Basic, Flowchart, Arrow, Callout, and Misc. You can add the images as well. You can have JPG, PNG, SVG, and Lekh file format to export the file.
Lekh Diagram Features
- Prepare flowcharts with a Variety of Shapes
- Draw any shape with a finger and automatic recognization of the shape
- Double tap on the shape to add the text
- Shape Library with shapes such as Basic, Flowchart, Arrow, Callout, and Misc
- Customizable Settings for prepare the Flowchart you want to make
- Export files with JPG, PNG, SVG, and Lekh file format
Grapholite Diagrams Demo
Grapholite Diagrams Pro comes with a free version. Although it is free, it offers the best tools to create the Flowcharts. Alongside Flowcharts, you can create the Floor Plan, Network Layout, Mind Map, Org Chart, Electrical Circuit, UML, Site Map, Cycle, Venn Chart, and more.
This app also offers a feature of Draw and Recognize. With it, just draw the shape, and it will recognize what you want to have. Also, some shapes like Square, Ellipse, Circle can be drawn by just dragging the finger. It lets you add the Text into the shape. You can add the image in the diagram too.
You can also have Undo-Redo option for easy managing of the diagram. In the Shape Library, you can get several shapes under many categories. It includes Flow Charts, Business Diagrams, Mind Maps, Org Chart, Flags, Networks, Site Map, UML, Cycles, Circuits, and more categories.
You can also customize the color of the particular node. After adding the connection lines, you can also edit it. You can also have Five export options like PNG, JPEG, SVG, PDF, and VDX Visio Drawing. For PNG and JPEG format, you can adjust the width, height, and DPI. For further advantages, you can upgrade to the paid version of the app, Grapholite Diagrams Pro.
Grapholite Diagrams Demo Features
- Create Flowcharts, Floor Plan, Network Layout, Mind Map, Org Chart, Electrical Circuit, UML, Site Map, etc.
- Draw and Recognize feature
- Add Text into the shape, Add image, Undo-Redo option
- Shapes categories like Flow Charts, Business Diagrams, Mind Maps, Org Chart, Flags, Networks, and more
- Five export options like PNG, JPEG, SVG, PDF, and VDX Visio Drawing
- Adjust width, height, and DPI for PNG and JPEG format
The Lucidchart app also has various tools to offer for making flowcharts. The use of the app will require the registration. After beginning with the app, tap on the + sign at the right lower corner. It explores four more options as New Folder, Import, Choose Template and Create Blank Diagram.
Under Choose Template, there are more than 10 options to choose from. It includes Business Analysis, Education, Engineering, ERD, Floorplan, Flowchart, Network, Sales, Site Map, and more. Under each option, you will get ready templates for the flowcharts.
However, to create your own, select the last option of Create Blank Diagram. Here, you can get many of the shapes to add to it. In the Shape Library, you can use shapes under various categories. It contains Geometric Shapes, Entity Relationship, Site Maps, UML, BPMN 2.0, Data Flow, Org Charts, Tables, and many more.
You can also add the text into the shapes along with the customizable fonts and colors. To connect two shapes, there is also a Line option. It also lets you change the properties of the shape and add the comments for the particular shape. After preparing the entire chart, you can also have an Export option to export it.
- New Folder, Import, Choose Template and Create Blank Diagram options
- More than 10 templates categories like Business Analysis, Education, Engineering, ERD, Floorplan, Sales, etc.
- Add shapes in the Flowcharts
- Shape Library with Geometric Shapes, Entity Relationship, Site Maps, UML, Data Flow, and more options
- Add Text into the shapes with the customizable fonts and colors
- Change the properties of the shape and add Comments for the particular shape
- Export the file using the Export option
Oqto Diagram is a powerful diagram editor app for Android device. By using this app, you can create Flowcharts, Mind Maps, Venn Diagrams, Finite States Machines, Complex Graphs and more. To add the new file, tap on the + sign and start to create flowcharts.
Also of that, you can create a new folder to organize all your creation in one place. There are many shapes to add in the flowcharts. It offers a shape library under many options like Basic Shapes, Flowchart, UML, Arrows, Logic Gates, Mind Map, BPMN Gateways, BPMN Events, and Dialog.
Just tap on the shape to add in the charts. It will let you add the text in each shape with features like Bold, Inclined, underline, and more. You can also adjust the size and type of fonts.
There are also many of the connection lines to connect the shapes. Also of that, you can draw the shape on the screen and it automatically recognizes the shape. It lets you change the color of the shape also. To export the files, you will have PNG, JPEG, SVG, PDF, and OQTO file format. Also, it lest you select the categories like HD, Full HD, and Ultra HD for the formats. You can also change the canvas type from portrait and landscape.
Oqto Diagram Features
- A powerful diagram editor app
- Create Flowcharts, Mind Maps, Venn Diagrams, Finite States Machines, Complex Graphs and more
- Shape library to choose a lot of shapes
- Add Text in each shape with features like Bold, Inclined, underline, and more
- Add Connection lines to connect the shapes
- Export the files with PNG, JPEG, SVG, PDF, and OQTO file format
In the end, do not forget to let us know your pick for Best Flowchart Diagram Apps for Android device.