Want to sell your Samsung Galaxy Note 5? Or your phone is facing some serious issues? If yes, then all you need to do is the factory reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
Today in our article, we will discuss how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy note 5. But before proceeding to the main content, we will tell you why we need to do a factory reset and what are the reasons for doing this to you Galaxy Note 5 handset. So, please read our article further you will get all the details in that matter.
The factory reset is the main solution to solving all the problems on your phone. If your phone is facing software issues or maybe you install an update, or something went wrong. A factory reset is the best solution for all these problems.
With the factory reset action, your phone gets back to its standard default settings and functions smoothly. So, before proceeding, one thing to keep in mind is that you have back up all your essential data; otherwise, you will lose all your saved data. Yes, you can also take your SD and SIM cards out before you do a factory reset. Without too much ado, let’s take a look at the methods below.
Guide To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5
We recommend you two different ways to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
Factory Reset Note 5 Via The Settings Menu
If your phone is in working condition, then you can use this method as this method is simple to do and follow. So, let’s take a look at the quick steps below:
- Open the “Settings Menu” from the apps drawer.
- Swipe left towards the “Heading Menu.”
- Click on “Personal” and from the list tap on “Backup and Reset Option.”
- Click on the “Factory Data and Reset” option.
- Again in the list, tap on the “Reset Device.”
- Confirm your action by selecting the “Delete All” option.
- Wait until the process is completed.
So, those are the quick steps to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Are those steps easy? I think the whole process is straightforward and takes 2-3 minutes to complete.
Factory Reset Galaxy Note 5 via Hardware Buttons
If your phone is not in working condition or you might face the situation where your phone may not boot, then use physical buttons to factory reset your device.
Here is the step by step guide to follow:
- Press and hold the “Volume UP Button, Home Button, and the Power Button” simultaneously.
- Release all the slowly buttons until you see the Android logo on the screen. Now your device is in recovery mode.
- Use the “Volume Down” button until you reach the “Wipe Data/ Factory Reset” option.
- Press the Power Button once to confirm your action.
- Again use the “Volume Down” button until you reach “Yes- Delete all user data.”
- Again press the “Power” button to confirm the action.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, use the “Power” button to reboot your phone.
- Wait until the reboot process is finished.
- Once the process is completed, you can download all the apps again.
So, those are the ways to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Both methods are 100% safe and working. So, try these ways and share your experience.
That’s all for now and thanks for reading this post. We hope you enjoyed reading this article. For more updates, do follow us and stay tuned with us at The Android Portal.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.