Want to Clear Youtube Search History using Android smartphones or tablets? Check out this quick steps to delete your youtube searched history on Android smartphones or tablet.
We all know we can watch various movies, live news as well as tv channels on Android using YouTube app. But YouTube stores your history on your device so that you can check later, which video you have watched in particular date just like Amazon Prime Video. YouTube app helps you to save your look for the record so you can have a record of your searched videos. But, If you don’t want others to see your search or watched history, you can quickly, you can remove you searched history from YouTube app.
How to Clear Youtube Search History
- First of all, Open Your Youtube App on your android phone
- To Open Menu click the “Menu” button by tapping there shown in the image below
- After Clicking “Menu” Button, Wait to load Menu page,
- It’s Depend on you Data Connection
- There you find the setting option, Click on “Setting” option
- When You Click On “Setting” Button
- You will find privacy option there, click on privacy
- There you will find two option, clear watch history, and clear search history.
- If you wish to Delete History from your account, click on clear search history.
- If you want to remove watch history from your account, click on clear watch history.
It will ask you are you sure want to clear your watch or search history? Click on yes to Clear YouTube Watch History from your smartphone.
If you have not currently data plan activated on your mobile and you still want to remove YouTube search history from your account, you can use the below method.
- For Clear App data Like Search, Watch history Go to “App Info” In the “Setting”
- “Settings” > “Application” > “App Info” > “YouTube” > and Scroll Down to “Clear Data” button
- Then Click on “Clear Data” Button
And you have done, it will clear all data from your device related to YouTube. Feel free to comment below if you still need any explanation about this.
We have also created a video on how you can clear search history from your Android smartphone. Check it out below.