In today’s competitive era, everyone wants to become unique and famous by doing something exciting. Excepting other ways, a good study is the only thing that makes you unique from others. To have a better study day-by-day, you need to plan and execute well.
According to the plan, you must follow the activity that you have added. For good study planning, you can also take help of your Parents, Siblings, Teacher, etc. But, what if we provide the best way to plan your study?
Here, we bring the Best Study Planner Apps that help you to plan your study and follow it accordingly. So, for all the Students and the Parents, this guide is very important to know about.
Best Study Planner Apps
The Best Study Planner Apps will definitely help you to study with a well-prepared plan and timetable. The apps we have listed below are readily available at the Google Store at no cost. So, you can easily download any of the apps.
All these apps are highly compliant with all your Android devices. So, let us have a look at the guide in detail.
The School Planner is a nice app for all the students whether they are going to School, High School, or College. This app is the must app for the students who are always willing to have completed the study before the deadline. It is specially designed for the students to help them to manage the study.
On the main interface of the app, it offers four options like Timetable, Agenda, Calendar, and Subjects. To add the timetable for your particular subject, go to the relevant option. Under which, you need to add the subject, time, teacher, class, and more. Also, you can choose the specific color for each subject.
The Agenda option lets you add the agenda like Reminder, Exam, and Homework. You can also add the exam subject, date, picture, and more.
Under the subjects option, you can have an overview of all the subjects you have added. It allows you to record the paragraph, details, essay, and more for easy learning.
Also, you can get Weekly Report on the agenda that you have included. This report is presented in the Graphs to easily know how many events are remaining in a week. To keep the record of your performance, it lets you add the grading system of your school.
Features of School Planner
- Nice app for all the School, High School, or College students
- The must-have app for all the Students
- Specially designed for the students to manage the study well
- Set Timetable, Agenda, Calendar, and Subjects
- Add the subject, time, teacher, class, and more to get reminded
- Add the Agenda like Reminder, Exam, and Homework
- Overview of all the schedule you add
- Record the paragraph, details, essay, and more
- Weekly Report presented by the Graphs
The Todait app is the best tool that assists you in all the way to achieve the study goal. It is the useful app for the students for all types of examination. Also, it helps the student to have the perfect time management. The students who have to cover up a huge syllabus within fewer days, try this app.
Todait also proves itself a handy app using which you can make a habit of daily study. This app will automatically distribute the topic of the study over a specific time. You can also measure how long you read with a built-in stopwatch. It shows you the Achievement rate on the dashboard.
You can see that the app is divided into 5 sections Home, Calendar, Add New, Feedback, and Group. On the Home, you can get to know all the plans. Under the Calendar, you can set the date wise plan. While adding a new plan, you need to enter the date, to be covered material, range, and time.
The fourth option Feedback will present the graph based on how quickly and effectively you achieve the goal. You can check the feedback data Weekly and Monthly. Also, it lets you join the different group when you upgrade the plan to the premium. You can share, edit, archive, delete each plan.
Features of Todait
- Quickly achieve the Study Goal with Todait App
- Provides the Perfect Time Management
- Cover a huge syllabus within fewer days
- Helpful to make a habit of daily study
- Automatically distribute the topic of the study over the time
- Measure your study with a built-in Stopwatch
- 5 sections as Home, Calendar, Add New, Feedback, and Group
- Add a new plan with schedule and detail
- Graphical representation of the Feedback
My Study Life
My Study Life can be a great tool for the students to have an easy management of the study. Apart from the students, it also plays an influential role to organize and manage the time for the teachers and lecturers. It lets you add the classes, homework, and more preparation with easy process.
This app offers syncs across the devices. That means you can easily access your data everywhere with any of the devices. It also lets you track the homework, assignments, reminders, and revision. You can take a look at all activities you have added with easy and better conclusion.
While adding any tasks like revision, reminder, assignments, or exams, you need to enter some selected details. It mainly includes the subject name, date, time, module, and more. It supports an advanced academic year or term and integration to get rid of the confusion.
Also, it reminds you 15 minutes before the class and 30 minutes before the exam. The reminders will also remind you about the incomplete tasks. It lets you choose the different color for each subject for easy recognition.
Features of My Study Life
- Great Tool for the Students for Easy Study Planning and Management
- Syncs across the Devices
- Track the Homework, Assignments, Class, Exam, Reminders, and Revision
- Enter details like subject name, date, time, module, etc, for a new task
- Supports an Advanced Academic Year or Term and Integration
- Reminds you about incomplete tasks and upcoming class, exams, or tasks
For the universal use, the ClassUp can also be proved a handy study planner app. Here, the universal word contains the students who are studying in School, College, and University. This app lets you track the class, class notes, and more. The search bar assists you to find out the added class.
Using this app, the students can easily manage classes, organize notes, track tasks, and communicate with classmates. You can also add the courses, lesson, lectures, and more as tasks. As an app background, you can set your favorite image. One interesting feature is that you can also explore the schedule of your friends.
You can have Notes feature with this app. Any students can easily organize every note, to-do list, and more in one place. It also allows you to add the notes with @ and # for easy access and manage. From the main screen, you can check out the regular class and tasks. According to that, you can set your other schedules.
Features of ClassUp
- A handy study planner app
- Useful app for School, College, and University Students
- Track the class, class notes, and more
- Search bar to find out the added class
- Easily manage classes, organize notes, track tasks, and communicate with friends
- Add the courses, lesson, lectures, and more
- Add Notes with date, time, images, and more
- Organize notes, to-do list, and tasks
The myHomework app also helps you to plan your study well. With this app, you can plan the study including categories like Homework, Classes, Calendar, Teachers, and more. It comes with an elegant design and simple yet impressive interface.
While adding the homework, you need to enter details like Class, Type, Due Date, Due Time, and more. The Type contains some options like Homework, Test, Study, Read, Paper, Presentation, Lab, Final, etc. You can also add a reminder for each task but that is only with the upgraded version.
On the main interface, you can get four sections like All, Class, Priority, and Type. Based on the details you enter at a time of adding, you will get the tasks. In short, you do not need to find the tasks anywhere else. Just open the app and the tasks are set as per your need.
It also allows you to edit and delete every task. The majestic sync ability allows you to reach to your tasks from a variety of devices.
Features of myHomework
- Plan the study well with myHomework App
- Plan the study including categories like Homework, Classes, Calendar, Teachers, etc.
- Elegant Design and Impressive UI
- Add homework with details of Class, Type, Due Date, Due Time, and more
- Types like Homework, Test, Study, Read, Paper, Presentation, Lab, Lesson, etc.
- Four sections like All, Class, Priority, and Type
- Edit and Delete every task
- High Sync ability across the variety of devices
So, what’s your plan to use the app to plan the study well?
Well, share your experience with us after using the app for study planning. Also, make a way for valuable suggestions.