Have you ever encountered an error regarding navigation keys while operating your android device? If yes, you must have explored the internet looking for the best solutions to eliminate such error? Well, don’t worry Android navigation keys not working error is among some of the common issues that an Android user face. Furthermore, here you have just arrived in the right place, and we will provide you with the best solutions to get rid of it.
Getting a smooth functioning from the navigation keys has never been easier and might be stuck in a tough operating situation.
However, in this article, we are going to show you some simple techniques to improve and fix Android navigation keys not working error and related issues on Android. So, stay tuned with us to the last and read all the steps carefully to get better results.
So, without wasting any more time doing jargon, let’s get started with the troubleshooting approaches.
Why Android Navigation Keys Not Working?
Navigation keys error is a common error that occurs to most of the android users. Furthermore, it usually interrupts after the android update or downloading an incompatible update to your device. Though, you can fix Android navigation keys not working error on android device using the simple process.
- Ample charging your device before start fixing the issue on your android efficiently. Also, make sure you have more than 80 percent of the battery in your android device.
- Uninstall all the bad third-party applications to get an uninterrupted operation. Furthermore, if you started to fix Android navigation keys not working error on android without deleting bad third-party applications, then there are some chances to face unpredictable errors.
- Also, make sure that you have created a backup of your important files. So, it would let you save your files without causing any damage to it.
- Try to get a fast internet connection when you are about to fix this error on your android. Also, it would help you to get essential file whenever needed.
Ways To Fix Android Navigation Keys Not Working On Android Device
Follow the steps mentioned below in the methods sections carefully.
Remove And Re-Insert The Battery
First of all, you can fix Android navigation keys not working error on android easily by just removing your battery from your and place it again on to your Android device, and turn on your device again.
However, if you are using such android device in which you can not remove battery proceed towards the below method.
If the above method does not resolve this issue, then you can fix it by resetting your Android device. Follow the steps given down below.
Step 1: Go over the settings application on your Android device and open it.
Step 2: Follow the following steps and instructions
System > Advanced > Reset options.
* If the advanced option is not visible to you, then tap on the reset option directly from the menu bar.
Factory reset> Enter Pin/Password> Erase everything.
Step 3: After getting done with Reset, go for the restart option from the menu bar and tap on it.
Step 4: Once your Android device restarted, set up your device settings and restore your file. Congratulations! You have successfully fix Android navigation keys not working error on your Android device.
Recommendations For Perfection
- Do not proceed without creating a backup of your files.
- Also, do not proceed right immediately after updating your android.
- Do not attempt the fix Android navigation keys not working error on android if you are using plenty of bad third-party applications.
- Also, do not attempt the procedure on rooted devices.
- Close all the background application in your android device.
By following all the mentioned steps and precautions, you would fix Android navigation keys not working error on any android device successfully. So, we hope you have analyzed everything to resolve such an issue reading this post.
Furthermore, if you have any questions regarding this topic, then please let us know and make sure to follow us for the latest updates.
So, that’s all for now and thanks for reading this post here at TheAndroidPortal. Do follow us for more such Android troubleshooting and related posts.