Frequently facing battery draining issue on Android phones? Want to optimize your android battery for its optimum performance? Check out this battery calibration process for efficient use.
In this article, we will show you how to calibrate your Android smartphone or tablet battery for better performance. You can also increase your battery life using Battery Calibration method on your smartphone. If your smartphone isn’t charging properly and draining the battery fast, this battery calibration process will help you to optimize your battery for improved performance. So don’t worry about your smartphone’s battery performance now. Check out our full detailed guide on how to battery calibration on Android tablets and smartphones.
Battery calibration For non-rooted devices
Note: This battery calibration trick will work on both Non-rooted and Rooted smartphones. If you have rooted smartphone so, you can also try this method. Let’s take a look this way.
- First of all, you have to plug in your smartphone to the wall charger, and you have to charge it to full.( Note: For better result, you have to charge your smartphone battery up to 100% )
- Now unplug your charger to the smartphone and switch off your smartphone
- Now again plug your charge to the smartphone to charge it 100% again. (Note: The battery indicator will indicate when it has was done or charged fully.)
- Unplug your smartphone charger, when the battery charged (100%) full.
- And switch on your smartphone and check battery level
- Now you have to drain your smartphone battery till it turns off automatically. (Note: You have no extra time to drain your smartphone battery so you can also use the battery draining Android application.)
- After draining process, you have to charge your device to 100%
- Once more unplug your Smartphone, and again you have to drain your smartphone battery till it switches off automatically.
- Now again charge your smartphone battery 100%
For better result repeat this process 4 to 5 time. This whole process of battery calibration includes resetting and erasing battery stats database from your smartphone directory. It means your smartphone battery indicator shows the correct estimation of battery stats.
See also: Best Battery Saver Apps for Android
Battery calibration For Rooted smartphone devices
On Play store, there are so many apps are available to do battery calibration on your smartphone. This trick only for rooted smartphone user because some of the application require a rooted device. Using this method you can fix your smartphone battery draining problem as well as. Only you have to download any one battery calibration Android app from play store. But for your convenience, you can try your hands on Battery Calibration (by IMobS Ltd), Battery Calibration app (by Miroslav Vistula). That battery calibration app will help you to do battery calibration process easily and quickly without any problem.
Note: for rooted smartphone devices, we have two methods to do battery calibration on your smartphone. Let’s take a look our best trick to do battery calibration.
Method 1: Using battery calibration Android application
First of all, you have to download battery calibrator for android from Google play store.Here we have listed two best battery calibration Android application for your convenience.
Now you have to download and install any one Android application your smartphone to do battery calibration process.
- After installing battery calibration Android app on your smartphone, charge your smartphone to 100%.
- Now open battery calibration Android App > check the mV meter.
- Tap on battery calibration button to calibrate your smartphone battery.
- Now discharge your smartphone battery til it shuts off automatically. Or shut down your smartphone.
- Plug in the charger, Again charge your smartphone to 100% and switch off your smartphone.
Note: When you press the battery calibration button, this app will automatically reset & erases the battery stats database from your smartphone.
Method 1: Using Custom Recovery.img on your smartphone
Note: If you have an install Custom ROM on your smartphone using recovery.img. This method only works on Custom Rom installed smartphone.
- Open recovery mode on your smartphone
- Now find and navigate to “Advanced” options in the recovery mode
- Here you can find “Wipe Battery Stats” option to wipe old battery stats from your Android smartphone
- You have to select it to erase the battery stats from you device
- Now Switch off your smartphone and charge it fully 100%
- After that, use it and drain your smartphone battery till it turns off by automatically.
- Now again charge it 100% and use your smartphone.
This is how to calibrate Android smartphone’s battery for better battery life and performance. And the best thing for the smartphone user, use A.C Adaptor Charger for your smartphone to keep the battery healthy.