We all know Dropbox provides 2 GB free cloud storage service when you sign up. You can store and configure Dropbox account on your android smartphone, you would be able to automatically upload your photos to Dropbox. It would help you to get back up when you restore factory your smartphone. We have also discussed ES File Explorer File Manager that is not only file manager but also helps you to manage, edit or modify any files from system root folders.
You can configure Dropbox account directly to your ES File Explorer File manager. Generally, Default Dropbox Android app would consume some space on your device. But if you configure file manager with Dropbox account, you would be able to directly manage your Dropbox from ES file manager without installing Dropbox. You can set Dropbox Two-Step verification for more security if you want.
Here is the quick procedure with a video tutorial on How to Setup Dropbox Account with ES File Explorer & How to Use ES Explorer.
- Download and Install ES File Explorer File Manager on your smartphone device.
- Open it and from the homepage, you would see cloud option, tap on it. You can otherwise go to cloud option by sliding left or right side.
- From Cloud option, you would see Plus icon at the bottom. Tap on it and you would see a number of cloud storage account you can connect with your ES File Manager.
- Tap on Dropbox, you would be asked for your Dropbox credentials. Add your Dropbox login ID and password to authenticate.
- You would be asked for access to your Dropbox files and folders. Allow it so that your Dropbox account would be added to your ES File Explorer.
- You would see your Dropbox icon on cloud option and when you open it, you would be able to see all files and folders available on your Dropbox account from there.
You can edit, modify or delete any files available on your Dropbox account using ES File Explorer. Likewise, you can set up multiple Dropbox account with ES file explorer and use it simultaneously. You can directly copy or move any files from Dropbox to your SD card or SD card to Dropbox using ES File Transfer.
Here is the video tutorial on How to Setup Dropbox Account with ES File Explorer & How to Use ES Explorer effectively.