Frustrated with auto app updates on Vivo Y12 mobile phone? Want to turn off auto app updates on your Vivo Y12? If yes, then you are here at the right web page. Today, we will discuss how to manage auto-updates on Vivo Y12 or how to turn off auto-updates on your device. Read our article further you will get all the solutions to manage auto-updates.
Auto-updates maybe the right thing or the wrong stuff for android users. It is good because auto-updates allow users to keep their software programs up to date or quickly get the newest version of the installed apps.
But why it is wrong?
Well, it is terrible because most of the users do not want to waste their precious data on these updates. Even I don’t like the auto app updates because most of the apps need updates 2-3 times in a week, which is really irritating and waste lots and lots of data.
So, if the app update is happening without your permission, then you have the option to disable it on your Vivo Y12 handset. Let’s focus on our instructions below if you want to manage your auto-updates happily.
How To Turn Off Auto App Updates On Vivo Y12?
To turn off auto App updates on Vivo Y12 smartphone, you need to follow the quick steps below:
- Go to the “Google play store” and click on the “menu” button.
- Find “Settings option” under menu lists
- In the appeared settings lists tap on the “Auto-updates app.”
- Then choose from the options whether you do not need any app update. Or you want to update your app at any time or wish to update Via Wi-Fi only.
I recommend you choose the third option, which is updated through Wi-Fi so, that whenever your phone is connected with the Wi-Fi, the apps get automatically updated on your phone.
How To Turn Off Auto App Updates For A Specific Application On Vivo Y12?
- Go to the “Google play store” and open the menu.
- In the menu lists, click on “My apps and games.”
- Select the application whose auto-updates you want to turn off. We chose “Facebook” as an example.
- Tap on the “Three dots,” which are at the upper right corner of your screen.
- “Tick On” if you enable “Auto-updates” and “Tick off” if you do not need auto-updates.
So, those are the quick steps to turn of auto-updates for specific apps. I strongly recommend this method as you can tick off those apps which you don’t want to update in the future.
So, those are the two ways to manage these frustrating and irritating auto app updates on Vivo Y12. I hope all of Vivo Y12 users understand the trick to managing auto-updates.
Thanks for reading this post. If you face any difficulty in managing auto-updates or if you have any queries related to this article comment below, we will back to you in 24 hours. Keep visiting on our website, and for more updates, do follow us and stay tuned with us at The Android Portal.