Have you ever thought of ways to schedule Whatsapp messages on Android? If yes, then you have arrived here on the right page.
Without any doubt, Whatsapp is the most loveable platform, and evergreen app in the world, with nifty features like group calls, messages, dark themes, etc. Also, Whatsapp keeps updating the app to bring more and more features to the app to simplify the way people communicate with each other.
The Whatsapp user data is growing on a daily basis, and growth is visible on its Google Play Store page. What makes them trust and rely on this app is its user-friendly user interface and the trust that comes with the name Facebook.
Overall, Whatsapp is a great app with tons of features. However, the one feature we all have been excitedly waiting for in Whatsapp is “Schedule Whatsapp messages.” Scheduling the messages helps in sending the messages in the middle of the night, during working hours, or according to the right time you decide for the message delivery.
There is no in-built option available on Whatsapp to schedule messages. Still, some third-party apps will surely help you in that matter.
Today, in this article, we are going to discuss one of the new features of WhatsApp and disclose how to schedule Whatsapp messages on Android.
So, if you are curious and want a handful of experience scheduling Whatsapp messages, read our article and the sections below. Let’s begin with the main content now without doing any further ado.
An Ultimate Guide To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On Android
There are dozens of third-party apps available on the Google play store, but most of the apps do not perform their purposes or tasks well. That’s why we choose the best app, SKEDit, for this purpose. Let’s take a look and know how to schedule Whatsapp messages with the SKEDit app.
- First of all, you need to download and install the “SKEDit App” from the Google play store. Also, you need to give all the required permissions in order to make the app work.
- Once you’re done with that, you need to open the app and “Sign In” to your account to perform further steps.
- Once you logged in, from the home page of the app, you need to select “Whatsapp.”
- A pop-up window on the screen will now ask for certain permissions from your Android handset. Make sure you accept all the permissions to access the app features.
- Then return to the app.
- Now fill in the details, “Add The Recipient,” and “Enter The Message.”
- After that, “Schedule Date and Time,” and you are done.
- Finally, turn the “Toggle Ask Me Before” option from grey to blue so that your app notifies you before sending the message. That’s all. You’re now all set to enjoy the scheduled Whatsapp messages on your Android phone and tablet with zero hassle.
Aren’t those steps easy? Well, the steps are simple; anybody can easily follow them. If you face any difficulty, feel free to drop your comment below.
So those are the quick steps on how to schedule Whatsapp messages on Android using a third-party app. Finally, by following our approaches, you can schedule birthdays or any other important messages and send them on time.
Thanks for your precious time. We hope you can never forget to send essential wishes and messages at the right time anymore. For more latest posts, do follow us and stay tuned with us on your favorite site, The Android Portal.