We all know the Facebook Messenger app allows us to chat live with our friends on Facebook. You might have noticed that the official Facebook android app is very slower performing. When you want to chat live or want to update the status on your Facebook account, it takes a little more time to load. Especially in the case of chatting, when you click on the chat option at the top, it would show you chats but after a few seconds.
Here is a quick review of the official Facebook Messenger Android App that would let you feel a faster Facebook chatting experience than before.
You can log in using your existing configured Facebook account with your device. Or you can also use another Facebook account on android for chatting. One account is configured with your official Facebook android app and another account can be configured for the Facebook messenger app. This way, you can use two Facebook accounts on the same device easily. You can Log in to Facebook using your existing Facebook account to chat live for free Facebook calling your friends.
We all know recently Facebook has updated android messenger with free Facebook calling feature. I have tasted a test call with my friend(Nitin Mehta)and it’s working perfectly for a free call. Here is how to make free calls using the Facebook messenger android app. They have added a calling icon at the top. When you start chatting with any of the friends available online.
You would see the calling button icon at the top. Just click on it and it would dial a free call to your friend there. You can now talk for unlimited minutes for free with Facebook Messenger Voice Calls features.
You can see a list of all available friends as well as online friends on mobile or from the computer. The message you send would immediately be sent to your Facebook friends like Whatsapp messenger.
Before that, you might have observed that when you send any message to your Facebook contacts, it would load for a second and then be sent. But now Facebook messenger seems faster than before. It would instantly send any message you send.
Messenger is a fast, free and reliable way to stay in touch. It’s just like texting, but you don’t have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
Facebook Messenger Features:
- Get to your messages without opening Facebook.
- Instantly send and receive messages from your Facebook account with FB Messenger.
- You can configure another Facebook account with your smartphone for chatting & Calling On Facebook.
- Chat with your friends and groups on Facebook easily.
- Quick Record voice messages.
- Make free Facebook Voice Call using Facebook Free Calling Service.
- Related : Skype Messenger
What are the best Top 5 Facebook Messenger App Alternatives?
Facebook Messenger Lite
We know that Facebook has launched two official apps for their users the title Facebook and Facebook Lite. Which, Facebook will provide the best and rich look experience with all the features.
But, you have to provide more space to keep it on the mobile. While Facebook Lite is totally different than it. Likewise, to make the Facebook Messaging service the best, Facebook has launched Messenger and Messenger Lite. Facebook Messenger is as same as we have discussed above.
Facebook Messenger Lite is the official messenger app of Facebook. This is the best app if you do not want to interrupt Facebook Messaging even with lesser size. The Messenger Lite app will take up less than 10 MB of space.
Even with the low data usage, it loads data very quickly and runs smoothly. With this app, even an unstable Data Network will not stop you from connecting with your loved one. It is highly compatible with all the devices running on Android 2.3 OS and more.
It helps you to chat with all your Facebook Friends. Also, you can see who is online and last seen. In the messages, it allows you to send images, links, stickers, and more. It also supports Voice Calling and Video Calling features free of cost.
Facebook Messenger Lite Features
- An Official Messenger app of Facebook with a lesser size
- Take up less than 10 MB of space
- Loads data quickly and runs smoothly
- Works with unstable Data Network
- Highly Compatible with mobiles running on Android 2.3 OS and more
- Chat with Facebook Friends
- Check who is online and last seen
- Send images, links, stickers, and more
- Free Voice Calling and Video Calling feature
Lite for Facebook & Messenger
The Lite for Facebook & Messenger is the other app that lets you enjoy the full features of Facebook with some different UI. Regarding the UI of this app, you will get the same UI you might have seen while using Facebook through a browser.
But, the actions of this app is might slower than the official app. It means, it takes a while to go to any option after tapping on it. Except for this, it offers everything that you wanted from a Facebook app. You can also personalize this app by setting a passcode at the time of opening.
On the main screen, you will see ( ≡ ) options along with three other options News Feed, Messages, and Notifications. Those three options are especially for the quick and easy access to those options. Asides from it, the Menu ( ≡ ) option will provide more features related to Facebook.
It also provides the Fast Messaging Service to be connected with our friends. In the chat box, along with the messages, you can send images, stickers, GIFs, and more. You can also have on-screen options like Jump to Top, Check-In, Post a Photo, Post a Status, and Exit.
Lite for Facebook & Messenger
- Enjoy Facebook and Messenger with the full features and different UI
- Personalize the app by setting a passcode that will be asked at the time of opening
- Quick access to the News Feed, Messages, and Notifications with permanent options on the main screen
- All the features of Facebook are at your fingertips
- Fast Messaging Service to connect with our friends
- Send images, stickers, GIFs, and more with the Messages
- Some On-screen options like Post a Photo, Post a Status, and more for an amazing experience
Lite for Facebook Messenger
The Lite for Facebook Messenger App will also provide you with the best Facebook Messaging Experience. This app offers quite the same UI that we have seen in the Official Facebook App. Although, you can enjoy the best Messenger service.
Likewise, its official messenger app, this app also lets you make voice calls and video calls freely. You can also send stickers, images, emojis, GIFs, and more in any chat box whether it is private or group. It also lets you use the night mode. You can also have all the features that Facebook provides to its users.
Also of that, for the easy sending of the content, you can have a ( ⇓ ) sign inside the blue circle. As you tap on it, it will blink up with four more options Send Location, Send Files, send Photos, and send Audio.
So, apart from the images and GIFs, you can also send additional content to each recipient. You can also find out your friends with the Search option. It also lets you send the message to the new recipient and create a new group. Aside from this, you can also customize the options of this app.
With this app, you do not need to install the Messenger app separately. This app will let you use a two-in-one service.
Lite for Facebook Messenger Features
- Best Facebook Messaging Experience
- Same UI as Official Facebook App
- Make Voice Calls and Video Calls freely
- Send stickers, images, emojis, GIFs, and more in the chat box
- Night Mode use
- Send Location, Files, Photos, and Audio with quick actions
- Find new friends using the Search option and Create New Group
- Customize the Default options from the App Settings
We know while checking the messages on an Official Facebook app, it asks us to install Messenger. If we deny it, then we might not able to reach those messages. So, we must download and install the Messenger app for continuing chatting.
But, what if you get Both, Facebook, and Messenger in a single app? It should be the best suitable option to get rid of it. The Inbox Messenger Lite is an app that lets you do whatever we have discussed. With this app, you can also enjoy all the features of Facebook.
It can be the best alternative for the Messenger app. It lets you send messages to all your friends. In which, you can send images, stickers, GIFs, and many more. Also, you can create a group of your friends for having more fun.
It lets you send the messages to the new recipient also. There is also a search bar to find out the old conversation. Along with it, you can also change the theme of this app with a dark and light option. To protect this app and messenger from everyone, you can also set a Password for it.
Inbox Messenger Lite Features
- Let you use Facebook and Messenger in a single app
- Enjoy Full Features of Facebook
- Send the messages to all your friends
- Send images, stickers, GIFs, and many more
- Create a group of friends
- Search bar to find out the old conversation
- Choosable theme and protect with the Password
So, what’s your best Facebook Messenger For Android Phones? Do let us know below in the Comment section.
If you are using any other Facebook messenger client for your android device other than that mentioned here, please share the app name by commenting in the comment section below.