HTC is one of the strong competitors for all smartphone manufacturers. People would also like to use HTC mobile phones because they provide the classic features of their smartphones.
HTC 10 is powered by a 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core Processor. It runs on an Android 6 Marshmallow OS with HTC Sense on the top. You will get 32 GB internal memory space, with the option of memory expansion up to 2 TB. 4 GB RAM also comes with this mobile phone. It also has a 3000 mAh battery. All the connectivity features are also able to connect you with the world.
But, even after having all the powerful features, problems occur as time goes on. So, to get familiar with the problems and solve the most common problem with HTC 10 device in a few easy steps.
HTC 10 Problems & Fix
As an HTC 10 user, if you have noticed the above-listed issue on your mobile, then apply the below trick.
The display issue is one of the most likely issues nowadays taking place on smartphones. It may be a huge issue if it is not resolved in some time. So, if you do not want to face such kind of situation, think about the solution. The possible solutions to get rid of the issue are discussed below.
- This HTC mobile comes with built-in color adjustment options. You should go through those options to make some changes to the display’s pre-settings. This option comes below the Settings of the HTC 10.
- If you have kept your mobile in a place where it gets direct sunlight while it’s charging, it may get overheated fast. Sometimes, it also invites such kind of display issues on HTC 10. So, never leave the phone where the Sun is waiting to damage your mobile display.
Install a proper screen guard on your device to protect it from accidental damage.
HTC touch screen not working
It may happen sometime when you accidentally drop your device. Better to install a popular smartphone case on your device to avoid such issues.
Auto Rebooting Issue
This issue mostly occurs when there is some problem with the Hardware of the device. So, we can say that the base of this issue is faulty hardware. It is one of the most irritating issues for most users. Now, to solve it rapidly, just apply the below tricks.
- Sometimes, the external micro SD card would like to create such kind of conditions to off the mobile. So, if you are using the SD card, then try to remove it and insert it again. If the SD card is such an issue producer, then with this process, it will fix.
- A bunch of the cached data in the mobile also sometimes invite the rebooting of the device. So, the removal of cached data is one of the biggest solutions to get out of the issue. To do so, just go to the Settings > App Manager > All Tab > Select the app > Clear data. You have to select the apps one by one.
- After that, you can also try the Wipe Cache Partition process. This is also a simple process to follow. For that, turn off the device and press & hold the Power Button + Volume Up Button+ Home Button. Leave the Power key as soon as the phone vibrates, but still hold the rest of the two buttons. Then, you should see the Android recovery screen. Here, select the Wipe Cache Partition option using the Volume Down button. Then, select it by using the Power button. Wait till the completion of the process.
- Factory Data Reset also helps you to fix up the auto rebooting issue of the HTC 10. But, before moving ahead, make sure about the backup of all the data and files.
- Factory Data Reset will completely erase all of your data. To perform it, go to Settings >> Backup and Reset >> Factory Data Reset >> Reset Phone. The process may take a while, so you have to wait until the end.
- If you are still facing the issue, you should visit HTC service centers near your location for HTC 10 repair if a warranty exists.
- Use Wi-Fi Analyzer is an app that helps you analyze any WiFi issue.
- After that, the simple solution is rebooting. It will not work all time, but sometimes it helps you.
- Sometimes, many previous network connections also create issues. So, removing or deleting those connections might fix the Wi-Fi issue. To delete those connections, go to Settings > Wi-Fi or Wireless Connectivity. Here, tap and hold on to the network with which you want to delete. Then, select the Forget option.
- Some Battery Saver options may create issues sometimes. So, at that time, you have to disable those options. You can do that by going into Settings.
Bluetooth was a blessed feature to share files when there was no WiFi option. And along with the latest file-sharing features, Bluetooth gets ignored by most users.
Although, some users still use these features with their devices. To share the files using Bluetooth, you have to make a connection.
But sometimes, this file-sharing feature does not work properly due to some malfunctioning in Bluetooth. And, if you are also facing such a Bluetooth issue, then to repair it as it was before, try the fix.
- You can also get rid of such issues by carefully reading the device’s user manual.
- If you want to use Bluetooth with the Car, then the Car user manual also helps you. From there, read the instructions for pairing correctly.
- Lots of paired devices also cause such issues. So, it is a good decision if you delete all that paired devices on your device. Then, try to pair your device with a new one through Bluetooth.
Switching issue while switching from Wi-Fi to Mobile Data
When you switch from Wi-Fi to a data connection, the data connection takes time to connect, even after disabling the Wi-Fi. So, to get out of this issue, just follow the below simple solution.
- First of all, check whether the Wi-Fi option is disabled or not. Because, in some devices, Wi-Fi and data connection features will not work at a time. So if you have faced such a situation, then ensure the Wi-Fi option’s status.
- The activated Wi-Fi calling feature may be the basis of this issue. So simply, to get rid of from, you just have to deactivate the feature on the device. To do so, Settings >> Advanced Calling Settings >> Wi-Fi Calling >> Disable. It should help you to get a solution to the issue of switching the data connection.
Home Button Not Working
In most of the latest smartphones, the Fingerprint Sensor is located with the Home Button. This sensor enhances the safety and security of the mobile. But what to do when an issue is with the Home Button itself?
If the home button is not working, you can no longer use the Fingerprint Sensor. To use the feature, you have to solve whatever the issue is running with the home button. To fix it, you should take help from the tricks mentioned below.
- The easiest solution for this issue is restarting the HTC 10 mobile. It will sometimes be able to repair the slow working ability of the Home Button. Try to fix the issue by restarting the HTC 10 mobile.
- If the issue is not fixed, then the Wipe the Cache Partition process is best. To do so, turn off the device and press & hold the Power Button + Volume Up Button+ Home Button. Leave the Power key as soon as the phone vibrates, but do not leave the rest of the two buttons. Then, you should see the Android recovery screen. Here, select the Wipe Cache Partition option using the Volume Down button. Then, select it by using the Power button. Wait till the completion of the process.
- Even after that, still the issue is there, then the reason for it may be the Faulty hardware. To repair it, you should go to the Authorised Service Center of HTC. If the device’s warranty exists, do not be late to go there.
- The Replacement of the device is also one of the best solutions if none of the fixes are working.
Touch Screen Issue
The HTC 10 device comes with a huge 5.2 inches display. It will allow you to take joy in gaming and videos.
However, some of the users also have stated some touchscreen issues. They have also noticed that sometimes the touch and press cannot be recognized by the screen. So, some of the actions can not be done with such kind of faulty touch display. So, to solve it, you have to apply some tricks. We have mentioned below some possible tricks to repair the issue. Try it.
- To taste the touch display’s sensitivity, you should go with the Screen Touch Test app. You can download the Screen Touch Test app to check whether the display is faulty. To download it, visit the market of all Android Apps, the Google Play Store. This app can easily recognize the insensitive part of the screen with every touch.
- The final option to get rid of the issue is the Replacement of the HTC 10 Mobile. If you do not want to replace it, then visiting the nearby HTC Service Center is also the best option. Service Center may have a better solution than the replacement.
Here, we have finished the discussion of the most common HTC 10 Problems and Fix. In which, we have discussed the most common HTC 10 Problems and Fix. We hope that by using it, you should be able to repair any of the issues with the HTC 10.