Is your ZTE android phone not working well? Don’t worry; we are here to help you in fixing that by doing a factory reset of a ZTE phone. Today in our article, we will discuss all the possible ways of resetting a ZTE phone.
Factory reset actually deletes all your data, backs your phone to its default settings. So, please read our article further you will get all the details in that matter.
If your ZTE phone is not working correctly, like forgetting the password, draining the battery quickly, slow charging, mobile hang, etc., it means that it’s high time to factory reset or hard reset your device.
The factory reset is essential because it deletes all the malfunctioning data and settings, and you will get a new like phone. Also, the factory reset solves all the problems in your device and back your phone to its default settings.
So, before performing a hard reset or factory reset, always keep in mind that you have backed up all your essential data; otherwise, it will wipe out your data from your ZTE mobile.
How To Factory Reset A ZTE Phone?
We recommend you two different ways to factory reset a ZTE phone, i.e., hard reset and soft reset. Both methods are 100% genuine and work perfectly. So, without too much ado, let’s take a look at the steps below.
Hard Reset A ZTE Phone
Hard reset will delete all the data on the internal storage, downloads, ringtones, images, apps, videos, etc. So, here is the step-by-step guide to hard resetting your ZTE device.
- Switch off your mobile phone.
- Press and hold the “Volume Up, Power, and Home” button simultaneously.
- Release the buttons if you see the ZTE logo on the screen.
- Now use the “Volume Down” button and select the wipe data/ factory reset option.
- Now press the “Power Key” to confirm the above option.
- Again press the “Volume Down” button until you reach “Yes- Delete all user data.”
- Again Press the “Power key” to confirm your action.
- Wait until the process is finished. After the process is finished, the screen will show the “Reboot system now.”
- Now, press the power button to confirm and Restart your device.
- After the process is finished, press the power button to restart your device.
- This method is a little tricky and works well if your phone is not in working condition or if your phone hangs.
Soft Reset a ZTE Phone
Open settings from the home screen apps.
- Scroll down and tap on “Cloud and Accounts.”
- From the list, tap on “Backup and Reset.”
- Then click on “Factory Data Reset.”
- Enter your “Password or PIN” to confirm the action.
- Then click on continue and select “Delete All.”
- Wait until the process is completed.
- After finishing, you can restart your device and download the apps and other things again.
So those are the two different ways to factory reset a ZTE phone. Both methods are genuine and help you in resetting your device. But if you still have any queries or questions, comment below, and we will be back to you as soon as possible.
That’s all for now, and thanks for reading this post. We hope you enjoyed reading this article.
For more updates, do follow us and stay tuned with us at The Android Portal.