Want to delete TikTok account on Android? If you are bored by making short videos or want to delete your TikTok account, then you hit here on the right page.
Today, in this article, we are going to discuss how to delete TikTok account on Android. As you already be knowing that TikTok is one of the biggest platforms for making and sharing short, funny, and exciting videos. Every month almost 500 million users actively use this app.
Furthermore, the app is high in demand, especially in this Coronavirus Pandemic, because millions of people find this app a way to entertain themselves and others. Some people install the app just to see the creativity of others, and some people connect to make videos and for entertainment purposes on Android.
But some users feel that the app is boring, unproductive, and a waste of time. Therefore, deleting the account is the only option for them. As you know, the login process on TikTok is a simple process, but deleting the account permanently from TikTok is a little tricky.
So, if you feel that the app is unproductive for you or don’t want to stay there anymore, then read our article further to follow the quick steps and delete TikTok on Android right now.
Guide To Delete TikTok Account On Android
- Open the “TikTok App” in your device from the Apps drawer.
- Go to the “Profile Tab” and click on “Three Dots Icon” at the top right corner of the screen.
- From the list, tap on “Manage My Account.”
- From the list, tap on “Delete Account” at the bottom of the screen.
- Then the app asks for either a “Verification Code” or verifies your account via “Facebook.”
- Tap on “Send Code,” and check the provided phone number for Verification Code
- Once code is received, “Enter The Code” in the box and click on “Continue.”
- On the pop-up window, you will see a list with few points and with a confirmation.
- After reading all the points carefully, tap on “Delete Account” at the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, your account will be deactivated and deleted automatically after 30 days.
Think twice while deleting your TikTok account because you will lose all your videos and other data. If you log in to your account in the deactivated period, then no worries; you will get your data back. Still, once the 30-days period is over, your account will be deleted.
Also, please note that you will never be able to log in again with your email or phone number to access the videos you have made on TikTok. So, make sure that you actually want to delete your account from TikTok, otherwise, just deactivate it for the period you dont want to use this app.
So, those are the quick steps to delete your TikTok account on Android phones and tablets. If you are sure that you don’t want to reassess your TikTok videos, then delete it otherwise deactivate your account for the specific period.
Thanks for your time. We hope you thought twice while deleting your TikTok account and able to come up with the right decision. Don’t forget to share our post. And for more new posts, do follow us and stay tuned with us at The Android Portal website.