All the smartphone users should be rich familiar with all the Social Networking Sites. Most of the users are also using this types of sites. The sites like Facebook, WhatsApp, SnapChat, Hike, Viber, Instagram, and much more. As we all know that all the sites will consume mobile internet data. You can also use all the social networking sites, by using the Wi-Fi network connection. But, you can also get info about how much data is being used up by a particular site. So here, we will discuss a topic which is really useful to all the users of Snapchat. Yes, here we will be discussing that how much Data does Snapchat use.
How Much Data does Snapchat Use ?
The Snapchat is one one of the sites which will consume more than regular mobile data. So, you can also check up that how much data does Snapchat use. To do so, you have to follow the easy steps, which are written below.
- First of all, unlock the smartphone device.
- Then, go to the “Settings” by opening the “Menu” of your device.
- Now, go to the option of “Data usage” under the section of “Wireless and Networks”.
- Here, choose the SIM card on which you are using the Snapchat app. (Choose the SIM card on which you are using the Mobile data.)
- Scroll down the display and find the option of the Snapchat app.
- Now, tap on it. It will show you the info that how much data is being used up by this app in Foreground and Background data. (Foreground data means data being used up when the app is opening.)
How to Stop Snapchat Consuming Mobile Data
Here, you should see that the data used in the background is more than the foreground used data. So, to restrict the background data of the Snapchat app, you have to perform a little step.
- You should see an option of “Restrict app background data”, on the same display on which the info of app is you have seen.
- Now, just tap on the slider which is given to you in front of the option of Restrict app background data.
Now, the background data of the Snapchat will be restricted while the app is using via mobile data. We hope you liked this tutorial to prevent your Snapchat eating more cellular data.