Is your phone working slowly? Want to hard reset LG V10? If yes, then you landed here on the right page. Today in our article, we will discuss how to reset LG V10 hard and solve the entire problem in your device. We recommend all possible tricks and solutions to solve all of the issues in your device. So, read our article further so you will get all the details in that matter.
LG V10 is the most famous phone among all LG users. The phone offers a 5.7 inches jumbo LCD screen. LG V10 comes up with 4GB RAM with 6 core processor using Qualcomm Snapdragon 808. The phone is perfect for gamers because it comes with faster and excellent graphics. But the situation is frustrating when you are playing a game, and you are stuck with the same screen.
If your phone hangs and does not work correctly, then it’s time to reset your device hard. Hard reset is the mother solution of all the problems in your device. Hard reset brings back your phone to its original default factory settings and sometimes deletes stored data on the internal storage like games, downloads, pictures, contacts and other media.
How To Hard Reset LG V10?
There are two solutions to hard reset your LG V10. But before proceeding, we suggest you to backup all your data; otherwise, you will lose all data on your internal storage. But yes it does not delete any data on SIM and SD card.
Hard Reset LG V10 From Settings Menu?
Here are the steps to hard reset your LG V10 from the settings menu. Let’s take a look at the steps below:
- Open the settings menu from the home screen apps.
- Scroll down and tap on “General Tab”
- Click on “Backup and Data Reset” option.
- Uncheck “Backup my data and Automatic Restore” boxes
- And then click on “Factory Data Reset”
- A warning dialogue box will appear there on the system screen. Read it or ignore and then tap on the “Reset phone”.
- Tap on Next to continue the further process.
- Click on “Delete All Data” and tap OK.
- Wait until the process is completed.
Hard Reset LG V10 Using Hardware Buttons
If your device menus are frozen or unresponsive, then it’s time to master reset using hardware buttons.
- Turn off your device
- Press and hold the “Volume Down Button and Power Key” from the back of your device.
- Release the buttons for a few minutes until you see the “LG Logo” appear on the screen.
- Re- hold the “Power Button” along with the volume keys.
- Navigate the “Factory Data Reset” option by using the volume down button.
- Then again use the “Volume Down button” until you reach yes.
- And press the “Power Key” to confirm the action.
- Then tap on “Erase All User Data and Restore Default Settings” by using volume down key.
- Finally, here you need to press the power button and “Reset The Device”.
So, those are the methods to hard reset LG V10. You can choose any of the processes according to your preference.
Thanks for reading this post. We hope you enjoy reading this article. Your suggestions and queries are always welcome. For more, and the latest updates do follow us and stay tuned with us at The Android Portal.