As we all know that the Samsung Galaxy S6 is not a water proof smartphone that means if your smartphone has fallen in the water or bath tub during bathing, then the water will fully damage your smartphone. If you are an owner of Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone and want to check the water damage on your smartphone, that means you are on right place.
How Galaxy S6 Water Damage Indicator Works
If your Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone has taken a water damage, and you still confused about to confirm that your smartphone has water damage or not. So don’t worry.
In this article, we have mentioned about the how you can check that your Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone is damaged due to water or not. So follow below mentioned simple steps to check water damage on your Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone.
What to do when your smartphone is fallen in the water?
- First of all, turn off your smartphone if it is on
- Now, try to dry with towel or and put inside the bag of rice for a day (Rice will absorb all moisture from your smartphone)
- You can also place the smartphone in direct under the sunlight for few minutes (Not Leave your smartphone under sunlight for a long time as that could overheat your smartphone)
- If there is no hope, then you can visit the nearest authorized service center to get repaired.
Follow below-mentioned steps to check water damage on Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone
Step 1: First of all turn on your Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone
Step 2: Now Open the Sim Card tray
Step 3: In the Sim card slot, simply look for the color of the water damage indicator
- Here, if you see white color that means there is no any water damage on your smartphone
- If you see Pink or something Red color instead of the white color that means your Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone has taken water damage.
You can also follow the same procedure to check water damage on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone. Do let us know in the comments if you have any difficulties in following those steps.