Bike Riding or travelling is one of the hobbies that attract the youngsters too much. To complete it, they need a bike with all the features are working like speedometer, horn, gear, etc. But, what if any one of them not working properly? If so does, then there is no meaning of riding the bike. To know the speed of the bike, the speedometer is the helpful tool.
If it is not there on the bike due to some reason, then you never come to know the speed. So, to let you know the speed even without a speedometer, some apps will help you. Look at the guide Best Speedometer Apps for Android.
Best Speedometer Apps for Android
Here, this discussion brings the Best Speedometer Apps for Android. In which, basically, you will get a chance to be familiar with the best apps. All these apps will help you to lets you know the speed of the bike without a speedometer. To download all of them, go to the Play Store as they are readily have placed there.
You can download it freely. These apps offer high compatibility with all your Android OS based devices.
DS Speedometer & Odometer
This app will have all the speedometer features which let you feel all new experience. With this app, you will always have an accurate result. It provides a noticeable performance for speedometer and odometer.
To control the numbers, it offers digital and analog-style controls. With this app, you can also get to know the speed of the bike while driving at a stable speed. By using this app, you can easily track out speed and distance traveled. Also of that, you come to know average speed, maximal speed alongside a compass and clock.
This app offers two odometers on the same place from which one will track the trip distance and other will track all distance. The app also has speed alerts which makes you alert to drive safely and drive with proper speed.
You can choose either A Metric Speedometer and an American Speedometer. To get all the results, mount the mobile properly on the bike. It also includes Night HUD (heads up display) mode.
The speed alarm will automatically ring up whenever you cross the sped limit. The background odometer will keep tracking the distance even when the app is not open.
Features of DS Speedometer & Odometer
- Always get an Accurate Result
- Noticeable performance for Speedometer and Odometer
- Digital and Analog-style Controls
- Track out the Speed and Distance Traveled
- Offers Average Speed, Maximal Speed, Compass and Clock
- Two Odometers – one to track the trip distance and other to track all distance
- Speed Alerts to drive safely and drive with proper speed
- Two Speedometers – A Metric Speedometer and an American Speedometer
- Night HUD mode
If the speedometer app without showing any ad is your demand, then the DigiHUD Speedometer is the app that provides so. Also, this app does not require any data connection to work. Even without so, it works well. This app provides all the details that you need to know for a journey.
It is the best app that can help you in the case of a failed speedometer. It offers a free GPS based digital head-up display (HUD). This app helps you to know the speed whenever you are biking or for other activities like cycling, running, and more.
As the app provides two modes, Normal Mode, and HUD Mode, you can easily switch between them. You can also use it as a floating app over other apps. It is also compatible with the External GPS devices. You will get the best accurate result according to the how accurate your GPS. You can get to know Current speed, Avg speed, and Maximum speed.
It also offers Odometer and compass. The speed can also be measured with MPH, KMH, and KTS unit. You can also set the warning speed. That will alert you when you are biking above that speed.
Features of DigiHUD Speedometer
- Works without the data connection
- All the details are provided
- Use as an accurate speedometer
- A free GPS based digital head-up display (HUD)
- Know the speed while biking, cycling, running, and more activities
- Easy switching between Normal Mode and HUD Mode
- Compatible with the External GPS devices
- Get the best accurate result
- Current speed, Avg speed, and Maximum speed
- Odometer and compass
- Speed Units are MPH, KMH, and KTS
- Set the warning speed to make you alert
SpeedView GPS Speedometer
The Speed View app also lets you use the speedometer which provides the best results. This app will be working on the inside GPS of the mobile.
By which, it will provide the necessary details like current speed, maximum speed, and average speed. Also, you can have details of direction, total distance, and time traveled.
Alongside bike speedometer, it also works well while performing activities like running, car driving, biking, or hiking.
The accuracy of this app is as same as your car has. Sometimes, it provides a better result than that. The inbuilt compass also shows the current direction of travel. The HUD Mode is also there to display the speed.
Features of SpeedView GPS Speedometer
- Speedometer with the best results
- Working on the inside GPS of the mobile
- Have all the necessary details like current speed, maximum speed, and average speed
- Details of direction, total distance, and time traveled
- Works well while running, car driving, biking, or hiking
- High Accuracy
- Inbuilt compass and HUD Mode
The Ulysse Speedometer app offers many features alongside speedometer. The advanced GPS displays the best result in terms of speed. This app lets you know the speed of various activities like biking, walking, skiing, car riding, and more. A HUD mode (Head-Up Display) for the windshield.
It displays all the required details like speed, direction, and time info over other installed apps. It will keep the record of your all journeys including current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, and months.The GPS Compass also helps you to direct. The speed will be shown in many units such as km/h, mph, knots. It will also indicate the avg speed. For Customizable UI colors, it has a massive 16 million colors. To avoid the overspeeding, you can set the speed limits.
In case of you cross that set speed, the audio in terms of alarm will ring. Along with the speedometer, it also lets you know the battery temperature and battery charge.
Features of Ulysse Speedometer
- Advanced GPS displays the best result for
- Know the speed of while biking, walking, skiing, car riding, and more
- A HUD mode (Head-Up Display) for the windshield
- Displays details like speed, direction, and time info
- Record of your all journeys including current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, and months
- GPS Compass to direct you
- Speed units like km/h, mph, knots and the Avg speed
- 16 million colors for Customizable UI
- Set the speed limits to avoid the overspeeding
- Suggests the battery temperature and battery charge %
An another best speedometer app is called as Speedometer GPS. It can track all the details including speed, distance, time, location. Alongside, you can get to know the start time, time elapsed, avg speed, max speed, etc. Every detail will be saved by the app.
This speedometer app also offers Odometer to know the distance traveled. The speed measures with mph, km/h, or knot unit. You will also have a Speed chart. The integrated map will let you know your location.
Features of Speedometer GPS
- Track all the details including speed, distance, time, location
- Know the start time, time elapsed, avg speed, max speed, etc.
- Odometer to know the distance traveled
- Speed measures with mph, km/h, or knot unit
Hopefully, you will get the best speedometer apps for Android over here.
This guide will be very handy for you. Isn’t it?
Well, do let us know your speedometer app experience with us by commenting below.