What does the EMI mean? In terms of the full form, it can be stated as the Equated Monthly Installment. If we are talking about the meaning, it is easy to understand the EMI. As the name suggests, it is the amount to be paid to repay the outstanding loan inside a specified time span.
The EMI depends on some factors including the amount you have taken, interest rate, tenure, and more. But, do you know how the actually EMI has been calculated? The EMI is calculated by the formulae. But, sometimes the formulae may irritate you. So, it is better to have quite an easier tool to calculate EMI.
That’s why here we are listing the Best EMI Calculator Android Apps. By using the EMI Calculator App, you can easily come to know the perfect rate of the EMI.
Best EMI Calculator Apps
Here, you can find the Best EMI Calculator Apps for Android.
All the below-listed apps are readily available at the Google Play Store. So, to use it, just visit Play Store and download. These apps are highly compliant with Android devices. Also, all these apps are rated with high user ratings.
The EMI Calculator app will let you calculate the EMI with two currencies like INR and USD. On the main display, you can see two sections as Calculate and Home Loan Info for Indian User. Alongside the EMI calculation, it lets you calculate the Principal, Tenure, Rate Of Interest, and Compare.
To calculate the perfect EMI, it asks you to fill data like Amount, Interest, and Tenure (in Years and Months). Then, tap on Calculate option and it shows you all the required details like EMI, Payable Interest, and more. Also, you can save and share the displayed details.
Using the Schedule option, you can get to know the perfect details on monthly principal and monthly interest. You can also save that detail in PDF file. Under the Home Loan Info for Indian User, you can have options like Check Eligibility, Current ROI, Documents, EMI per Lac, and more.
You can get to know the current interest rate of the different banks under The Current ROI option.
EMI Calculator Features
- Calculate the EMI with two currencies like INR and USD
- Two sections as Calculate and Home Loan Info for Indian User
- Calculate the Principal, Tenure, Rate Of Interest, and Compare the Loans
- Just add the data like Amount, Interest, and Tenure (in Years and Months) for EMI
- Save and Share the EMI details
- Perfect Schedule for Monthly Principal and Monthly Interest
- Check Eligibility, Current ROI, Documents, EMI per Lac, and more options
- Know the current interest rate of the different banks
EMI Calculator – Loan & Finance Planner
The EMI Calculator – Loan & Finance Planner App is a handy tool that helps you a lot. To repay your loan dynamically, this app will assist you in all the way. It lets the user quickly calculate the EMI based on the amount you have borrowed. This EMI Calculator app offers a simple but impressive UI.
Alongside the EMI calculator, you can have GST Calculator, SIP Calculator, Currency Converter, ATM Finder, Bank Finder, Loan Comparison, and more. Also, it offers the latest Finance News that are ruling the Finance World. You can easily switch to another language from the available 14 languages.
In terms of EMI Calculator, it lets you calculate the Rate of Interest, Period, and EMI. To calculate EMI, just enter the Loan Amount, ROI, and Period, and you will have the perfect EMI amount. It displays Monthly EMI, Total Interest, and Total Payment. You can also have month-wise details like principal, interest, and balance.
This details can also be displayed in form of the graphical representation like the Line chart and Pie Chart. Also, you can share these details using the available sharing option.
EMI Calculator Features
- Repay loan dynamically with this App
- Quickly calculate the EMI
- GST Calculator, SIP Calculator, Currency Converter, ATM Finder, Bank Finder, Loan Comparison, and more
- Latest Finance News to know
- Supports 14 Languages
- Calculate Rate of Interest, Period, Loan Amount and EMI
- Displays Monthly EMI, Total Interest, and Total Payment
- Month-wise Schedule to show principal, interest, and a remaining balance
- Graphical Representation like Line chart and Pie Chart
- Sharable Details
EMI Calculator by eCode
Again, this EMI Calculator App is a quick platform for you to calculate the EMI with ease. It comes with an intuitive design and easy-to-use UI. By using this calculator, you can calculate the EMI for a home loan, personal loan, car loan, education loan, or any other loan provided by the Indian banks.
The EMI Calculator by eCode app allows you to calculate the Loan Amount, Tenure, ROI, Charges, EMI, and more. There are two EMI Schemes to select from like EMI in arrears and EMI in Advance. Even from the app, you can apply for the Home Loan, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Education Loan, and Insurance.
To calculate the EMI, you need to enter the Loan Amount, Loan Interest, and Loan Tenure. And, in the results, it shows all the details in terms of the PIE chart including Principal, Interest, and Total Payment. This info is shareable using the sharing options. The Payment Schedule presents the detailed schedule of repayment.
One more interesting feature is an Advanced Mode and that you need to enable after opening the app. The activation of the Advanced Mode will provide the info like extra payments or Pre-payments including options of Monthly, Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly, and One-time only.
EMI Calculator Features
- Quick platform to calculate the EMI
- Calculate the EMI for a Home Loan, Personal Loan, Car Loan, and Education Loan
- Calculate the Loan Amount, Tenure, ROI, Charges, and more
- Two EMI Schemes like EMI in Arrears and EMI in Advance
- Apply for the Home Loan, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Education Loan, and Insurance
- Details in terms of the PIE chart and Charts
- Shareable info using the sharing options
- Easy Payment Schedule
Loan Calculator IQ
If you are wanted to have the EMI Calculator app with an easy UI and attractive design, here is the Loan Calculator IQ App. This app really has a lovable user interface. It is the best app if you do not want to have more info regarding the payment. It lets you calculate the Amount, ROI, Tenure, and Payment.
On the main screen, you can see four tabs as Loan Amount, Interest Rate, Loan Term, and Payment. Besides each tab, you can see a lock sign.
Then, just lock the tab that you want to calculate and fill the info in the remaining tabs. As soon as you do so, you will get info of total interest and total repayment.
Also, using the Amortization table, you can see a monthly payment schedule inclusive of the period, interest, principal, and balance. You can take a look at the payment scenario using the charts. It lets you save the important calculation. Later, it can be accessed through Menu >> Saved Calculations option.
Loan Calculator IQ Features
- Easy UI and Attractive Design
- Calculate the Amount, ROI, Tenure, and Payment
- Four tabs as Loan Amount, Interest Rate, Loan Term, and Payment
- Lock the tab which you want to calculate
- Total Interest and Total Repayment details
- Amortization table presents monthly or yearly payment schedule
- Details by Charts
- Save the important calculation
EMI Calculator by Techinfornity Software Solutions
If you are finding an all-in-one app, then this EMI Calculator by Techinfornity Software Solutions is the best app. Alongside the EMI Calculator, you can calculate Banking Calculations, Mutual Funds, SIP, GST, VAT, and more. Also, you can compare the loan using this app.
In terms of Banking Calculations, you can have options of FD Calculator, RD Calculator, PPF Calculator, and Simple-compound interest. While Mutual Funds & SIP includes SIP, Advance SIP Calc, SWP, Lumpsum Calc, and more. Under the loan section, you can get to know about Create & View Loan Profile and Home Loan Eligibility.
To calculate the EMI of the loan, go to the EMI Calculator option. Here, enter the info like Principal Amount, Interest, and Loan tenure. Then, tap on the Calculate button and you will have all the stats. It shows the total payable interest and total payable amount. Also, you have the perfect figure of EMI.
The presented result can also be shared with others using the available options. Also, you can set the currency from more than 100 Worldwide currencies.
EMI Calculator Features
- All-in-one EMI Calculator App
- Calculate Banking Calculations, Mutual Funds, SIP, GST, VAT, and more
- Loan Comparison
- FD Calculator, RD Calculator, PPF Calculator, and Simple-compound interest
- SIP, Advance SIP Calc, SWP, Lumpsum Calc, and more
- Easy steps to calculate the EMI
- Total Payable Interest and Amount
- Result Sharing using the share options
- Set currency from 100+ Worldwide currencies
So, you have visited the Best EMI calculator Android Apps here. This bunch of apps will natively help you to have the absolute EMI figure. What’s your thought on this?
Do let us know below in the Comments section. Also, share your views and suggestions regarding this guide.