SIP is the best way to invest the money in the mutual funds. Basically, SIP stands for the Systematic Investment Plan. It lets you invest the money in the regular intervals. After the specific time period that you have set, you will get all those invested money including the interest.
Under the SIP, you can invest money in the time period of Quarterly, Monthly, and Weekly. However, it depends on your convenience of investing money. In which, you need to invest the specific amount. The SIP is the best way when you are willing to get the more financial benefit in the future.
But, have you ever questioned that how the SIP is calculated? Isn’t it interesting that how you get more money than the actual that you have invested? To have the answer to it, here you need to take a look at this guide. This guide brings the SIP Calculator Android Apps that help you to calculate the SIP with swift actions.
Best SIP Calculator Android Apps
Here, you will get familiar with the Best SIP Calculator Android Apps. This app will allow the user to calculate the SIP. You can also use any of the apps from the below.
For that, you need to download the apps from the Google Play Store at free of cost. All the apps are readily available there. These apps offer high compatibility with all your Android devices.
The SIP Calculator is also the best app to calculate the SIP with easy steps. You need to set the Language and Currency before entering to the real interface of the app. It offers more than 10 languages to choose from including major Indian Regional Language. Also, you can choose from 6 different currencies.
On the main screen, you will have several options as SIP Calculator, Goal Planner, SWP Calculator, Lump Sum Calculator, Retirement Planner, and more. So, along with the SIP Calculator, this app brings many exciting features. To set the goal for the precious future, Goal Planner will help you with each detail.
Coming to the SIP Calculator, you need to fill up the Investment Amount, Tenure in years, and Rate of Return. As soon as you fill it, you will get the results in terms of Investment Amount, Maturity Amount, and Investment Earning. Also, you can have details of the SIP Calculations including investment and earn.
You can change the language and currency later from the App Settings. You can share the results with your Finance Advisor using sharing utility.
Features of SIP Calculator
- Calculate the SIP with easy steps
- 10+ Languages to choose from
- Select from 6 different Currencies
- SIP Calculator, Goal Planner, SWP Calculator, Lump Sum Calculator, Retirement Planner, etc.
- Calculate the SIP using Investment Amount, Tenure in years, and Rate of Return
- Results in terms of Investment Amount, Maturity Amount, and Investment Earning
- Sharable Details of the SIP Calculations
EMI Calculator – Loan & Finance Planner
By seeing the app name as EMI Calculator, many of you might get wondered that how this app is here? But, as you read the full name, you get the answer to the question. The extended title of the app is Loan & Finance Planner, and the SIP Investment is an unbreakable part of the finance.
You can get many features like EMI calculator, GST Calculator, SIP Calculator, Currency Converter, ATM Finder, Bank Finder, Loan Comparison, and more in this app. As well as, you can have the Finance News to know more about Finance World. To customize the app language, it supports 14 different languages.
To start the SIP Calculation, tap on the three lines. Here, choose to SIP Calculator. To have the perfect details, here fill the tabs like Monthly Investment, Duration (in years and months), and Interest Rate. Then, tap on Calculate and it presents the details as the Total investment, Total Return, and Total Profit.
The Detail option will provide you the scheduled stats of the invested money. You can have the various sharing option to share the details with others.
Features of EMI Calculator – Loan & Finance Planner
- EMI calculator, GST Calculator, SIP Calculator, Currency Converter, ATM Finder, etc.
- Finance News to know more about Finance World
- Supports 14 different Languages to use the app
- Calculate the SIP using Monthly Investment, Duration and Interest Rate
- Details like Total investment, Total Return, and Total Profit
- Scheduled stats of the Invested Money
- Sharing option to share the details of the stats
Financial Calculator India
The Financial Calculator India is the app specially designed for the people living in India. This app will offer the best schemes available in Indian Banks, Post Office, Mutual Funds, Retirement, Insurance, etc. Under each section, you will get three or four more option to get familiar with the schemes.
Under the Mutual Funds section, you can find the option for SIP Calculation. For the same, you need to enter the details like Regular Deposit, Expected Returns Rate, and Term. In the last, the Calculate option will give you results based on what you have entered.
Below the same roof, you can have more three segments like Report, Graph, and Info. The Report option will provide you the yearly and monthly scheduled stats of the investment. To have the same stats in the graphical form, the Graph segment will help you. However, the Info makes you richer in terms of SIP Knowledge.
By using the several sharing options, you can share the detailed info of what you have invested.
Features of Financial Calculator India
- Specially designed for the people living in India
- Best schemes available in Indian Banks, Post Office, Mutual Funds, Retirement, Insurance, etc.
- Easy SIP Calculation using Regular Deposit, Expected Returns Rate, and Term
- Yearly and Monthly Scheduled Stats of the results
- Graphical Representation of the Stats
- Info related SIP
- Sharable details using sharing options
The SIP Planner can be a great companion to Homemaker, Student, Professionals, Business Man, Investors, Bankers, Financial Planners, etc.
You can also have many calculators with this app. It includes SIP Calculator, Lump Sum Calculator, Goal Planner, Tenure Calculator, SWP Calculator, STP Calculator, and many more.
The Goal Planner brings Education Planner, Marriage Planner, Retirement Planner, Home Planner, Car Planner, and more. To have the simplicity of the use, it offers more than 10 currencies to choose from including INR, USD, Euro, etc. Also, you can set the pre-settings for the same tabs.
To calculate the SIP, just enter the asked info like Monthly Investment, Returns in %, and Tenure. And, it shows the calculations in the form of Maturity Amount, Invested Amount, and Return Amount. The Chart Analysis shows you the scenario of your investment in the chart.
Also, the Investment Schedule presents the Opening Balance, Amount Invested, Interest Earned, and Closing Balance.
This details can be available in the yearly and monthly schedule. The Suggestions on Investment Amount displays the overview of the maturity amount when you invest some specific amount.
Features of SIP Planner
- A Great companion to Homemaker, Student, Professionals, Business Man, Investors, Bankers, Financial Planners, etc.
- SIP Calculator, Lump Sum Calculator, Goal Planner, Tenure Calculator, SWP-STP Calculator, and more
- Goal Planner to plan the Education, Marriage, Retirement, Home, Car, etc.
- Over 10 currencies to choose from including INR, USD, Euro, etc.
- SIP Calculations using Monthly Investment, Returns in %, and Tenure
- Details on Maturity Amount, Invested Amount, and Return Amount
- Chart Analysis of your investment
- Investment Schedule in the yearly and monthly schedule
Despite having the unmatched title, this app provides the best way to calculate the SIP. Asides it, you can have EMI Calculator, Banking Calculations, Mutual Funds, GST, VAT, and more. One more feature introduced is Loan Comparison.
It offers FD Calculator, RD Calculator, PPF Calculator, and Simple-compound interest.The Mutual Funds & SIP section includes SIP, Advance SIP Calc, SWP, Lumpsum Calc, and more. To calculate the SIP, go to the SIP option.
Here, you need to fill in the details like Investment Amount, Expected Rate of Interest, and Tenure. As a result, you will get Investment Amount, Total Interest Value, and Maturity Value.
Under the statistic, you can have scheduled stats of the investment monthly and yearly. You can share the calculation with others using the various sharing alternatives.
To know more about the Systematic Investment Plan, you can have options like Info, Advantages, Disadvantages, Eligibility, Tax Deduction, and Nominations.
This app has over 100 Worldwide currencies to choose from. So, you can calculate the SIP with a different currency.
Features of EMI Calculator
- Calculate the SIP easily
- EMI Calculator, Banking Calculations, Mutual Funds, GST, VAT, and more
- Loan Comparison, FD Calculator, RD Calculator, PPF Calculator, and Interest
- Advanced SIP Calc, SWP, Lumpsum Calc, and more
- SIP Calculations using like Investment Amount, Expected ROI, and Tenure
- Scheduled stats of the Investment Monthly and Yearly
- Share the calculation with others
- Over 100 Worldwide currencies to choose from
So, what’s your perception towards the Best SIP Calculator Android Apps? Have you used above-listed apps? If yes, what’s your experience with it?
Well, do let us know this below in the Comments section. Also, we appreciate your suggestions and opinion regarding the guide.