If you have Samsung’s latest smartphone and you are using the Samsung Pay app on your smartphone to make a purchase in the supermarket. Or if you are using Samsung Pay to make payments in the shopping mall but don’t want to use this app on your smartphone and want to uninstall it.
Then don’t worry about it. Here we have mentioned the complete details which you can follow to uninstall the Samsung Pay app from any Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
The Samsung Pay is a simple NFC-enabled payment solution that allows users to make payment at any Retail shop, Shopping Mall, Super Market, etc. To disable Samsung Pay app on your smartphone, in this article, we have mentioned about two different ways which you can follow to disable Samsung’s Pay app completely.
Firstly, you have to remove all cards from the Samsung Pay app. In the second method, we’ll show you how you can easily disable the Samsung Pay app from your smartphone. Both of these below-mentioned methods are quite easy and anyone can easily follow without any problem.
To delete your cards from the Samsung Pay app, only you have to open the Samsung Pay app on your smartphone and then simply tap on the Debit/Credit option to view your bank cards, which you had linked before to this app.
After that, tap on the card, you want to delete from an app, and then tap on the menu button in the upper right corner. After that, choose the “Delete” option to remove the card from this app.
Uninstall Samsung Pay from Samsung Device
It’s very easy to disable Samsung Pay on your device. Just follow mentioned simple steps to remove cards from the Samsung Pay app.
Remove cards from the Samsung Pay app
Here, in this method, we have mentioned how you can easily remove your all card from the Samsung Pay App on your Samsung smartphone. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: First of all, you have to open the Samsung Pay app on your smartphone
- Step 2: After that, tap on the “Credit/Debit card” tab to view your all saved bank card
- Step 3: Now, you have to tap on your bank card to view the bank card details
- Step 4: After that, you have to tap the “three-dot” menu button, which you can find on the upper right side of the screen
- Step 5: Here, you have to choose the “Delete” option to delete your bank card from this app
- Step 6: After that, you have to provide a reason to delete your card from this app, then tap on the “Delete” button at the bottom of the screen
You are done. Now you have successfully removed your bank card from the Samsung Pay app.
Uninstall the Samsung Pay app from Smartphone
Now, follow below mentioned few simple steps to uninstall the Samsung Pay app from your smartphone:
- Step 1: First of all, you have to open “Settings” of your smartphone
- Step 2: After that, scroll down and choose Apps to open the application manager for your smartphone
- Step 3: Here, you have to tap on “Android Manager” to open it
- Step 4: Scroll down and choose “Samsung Pay” >> Tap Uninstall button
- Step 5: After that, tap on the “OK” button to confirm that you are uninstalling this app from your smartphone.
You are done. We hope you have successfully uninstalled the Samsung Pay app from your smartphone without any problem. If you are facing any difficulties in following those steps, feel free to share your views in the comments.