If you have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone and if you forgotten your Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone screen lock and looking for how to recover and reset locked Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone lock screen.
So don’t worry about it. In this article, we have mentioned about how you can reset your locked Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. So check our three below-mentioned methods to reset your locked Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone.
Solution for Locked Out of Galaxy S7
Reset Password via Factory Reset
- First of all, Turn off the Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone
- Then press and hold the Volume up button, Power button, and the Home button at the same time until you see the recovery mode
- Now use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate the option then select “Wipe data/Factory reset” option to reset all user data from the smartphone, then press the Power button to select the option
- Now again use the Volume down button to navigate to the “Yes –Delete All user data” option and press the power button to select it
- Now wait until the process completed and you Samsung Galaxy S7 will smartphone automatically rebooted
- Now use the power button to choose the “Reboot” option to restart the device
Using the “Find My Phone”
This is another great way to recover your locked Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. By using this, features you can recover your locked Samsung Galaxy Smartphone easily without any problem. To use this method, make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone is connected to the WiFi network or mobile data.
Because the Find My Phone service require internet connection to unlock your smartphone. The Last thing is you have to register your smartphone with Samsung to use the Find My Phone feature. So If you are not registered with the Samsung then register as soon as. Now follow below-mentioned methods to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone using the Find My Phone service
- First of all, visit the Find My Phone website to log in (you can log in to your account using Samsung’s ID passcode)
- Here you have to choose a “Lock phone” option to apply new password
- After applying the new passcode, you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone using the same passcode
See also: Best Screen Protector For Galaxy S7
Reset using the Android Device Manager
This is the last method on this article that you can use to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. The Android Device Manager is the device administrative service that offers by Google.
The Google’s Android Device Manager allows you to manage your Android devices easily. This is very simple and easy to use method. The Android Device Manager allows you to manage and reset your Android smartphone when you forgotten the password of your device.
Now follow below-mentioned steps to reset your Android smartphone using the Android Device Manager
- First of all, Visit the Android Device Manager website using your computer’s web browser
- Now find your smartphone that you want to reset (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge)
- Now Click on the “Lock & Erase” option, then follow onscreen instructions
- Now set and apply new passcode
- Then enter the same password on your smartphone to unlock your device
You are done. Do let us know if you are still facing any issues on processing those steps in the comments below.
Featured image credit: pexels.com
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.