OnePlus is one of the tough competitors for many of the smartphone manufacturer out there in the World. By providing the best features and specs, now it has become one of the famous smartphone brands. OnePlus X is the budget-friendly device which has some fantastic features. There are many people who preferred to use the OnePlus device. But, as we know that there is always some cons available when we have many pros. So, let us discuss the OnePlus X Problems which are generally occurring.
Before we proceed to the main discussion, let’s have a look at the special features. The OnePlus X device comes with a 5.0 inches Full HD OLED multi capacitive display with high screen resolution. It offers 8 MP front camera and 13 MP back camera. It is operated with the Oxygen OS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. This smartphone is boosted by a 2.3 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor. You can also get 3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM memory. The expandable storage up to 128 GB space will let you store the data.
Despite having these many classic features, there are many areas in which the issues are occurring. Here, this discussion will give you a proper idea to troubleshoot the various issues.
OnePlus X Problems
So, we are about to discuss some of the major OnePlus X issues which are frequently taking place. Along with the problem discussion, you will also get the solutions to get rid of it. Here are the major issues that you may face with your OnePlus X smartphone.
Before we begin, we would like to tell you one important thing. It is noticed that most of the OnePlus X Problems occur due to the not updating the OS. So, if you are also facing such issues, make sure that you have updated the OS. If you do not, then do it first.
The battery power of the OnePlus X is not a noticeable as it offers only 2525 mAh battery inside it. With this little power, you can not expect strong battery performance. Despite having 2525 mAh power, it also provides enough time to stay alive the device. But, what we are discussing is the sudden battery drain of the OnePlus X.
Have you any idea that when the sudden battery drain occurs generally? There are many reasons behind this issue. And, alongside it, there is also a solution for every reason.
- If the location feature is on without having any use of it, it will juice up the more power. So, if it is in not use, make sure to disable the location services. If you will not disable it, the draining of the battery will continue.
- Check that the app syncing in the background is on or off. If it is on then this is the second main reason for battery draining. So, it is better for you and your device to prevent the background app syncing. You can disable it from the Settings.
- Every time, if you are using the smartphone at the maximum level of brightness, it will happily swallow the battery. So, if possible, try to use the device at a minimum brightness level.
- Avoid making calls when the network is not stable. In some areas, you may get a stronger connection and in some are not. So, at that time, due to the come and go of network, it makes a major impact on battery. So, it is better to turn on the Flight Mode when you are in a low network.
- Also, disabling of the data connection and Wi-Fi features also save much battery power.
If we look at the Camera specification, it comes with 13 MP back camera and 8 MP front camera. Despite providing the high-resolution camera, the photo quality isn’t good. It could be shameful for the brand that they are not satisfying the users in terms of the image quality. Also, many of the users have complained about the focus of the camera. The OnePlus X does not come with the sharp focus while capturing the images.
- To get rid of the camera issue, make sure that you have completed the latest and recent update of OS. As the latest update solves the major issues related to the camera, it is essential to perform.
- Along with it, you can also use some apps to get back the original photo quality. There are many camera apps are available at the Google Play Store. Just go there, and type the Best Camera Apps, and you will have endless result in front of you. From the results, choose the best one, install it on the device and continue use of the camera.
Micro SD card Issue
As this smartphone offers 128 GB of expandable storage space, it is inevitable to use it for the data storage. This larger expandable space will let you store the limitless data. But, this is also one area in which the users have reported the issue. They have stated that the device is unable to detect the micro SD card even after inserting it.
So, to solve this issue, follow the below steps.
- First of all, make sure that the micro SD card that you have inserted is not damaged. If it is, then the device will never recognize the card.
- If the card is up-to-date, then try to use it after formatting the SD card. Everyone knows the method of formatting the SD card by inserting it into the computer. So, follow it, and then try to use it again by inserting it into the SD card slot.
- Along with this, also check the slot or tray on which the card is being placed. Sometimes, the dirtiness of the tray also makes such difference. Before inserting the card, also make the tray clean and then proceed.
As the OnePlus X is the latest device, you will find all the newest feature in it. You can also use latest 4G LTE connectivity in it for the enhanced internet experience. But, you may not use the decent LTE connectivity if you are a US user. As there are many US users have noticed they could not be able to use the LTE strongly. This issue does not happen in every area, but still, there is a scope of it in some areas.
So, as an alternative, you will have to use Wi-Fi network connection when you do not get enough speed. Or else, you can use an only 3G network even having a 4G-enabled device.
App Permission Issue
The App Permission Issue is one of the general issues has been seen in many of the devices. Here, in OnePlus X, you can also experience the same. This issue generally occurs when you are opening such apps. This may annoy the users every time when they are about to open the app.
So, to solve it, just one but effective solution is there. Clear the cache of such apps. For that, go to the Settings and then App Manager. Here, move on to the All tab which contains the list of all the apps. From which, find the app and go into it. Tap on Clear cache option. Then, come back to the home screen and switch off the device. After turning on the mobile, you would not see such issues.
Making calls is one of the essential function that the mobile users are doing. However, the OnePlus X users have stated that they are noticed a vibration while they are talking by making calls. Clearly, the vibration is not any notification or other things. This unwanted vibration during the phone calls irritates many users while making calls.
- First of all, check that whether you have updated the OS or not. If not, then make it first as sometimes it fixes such issues.
- Still, you are at the same step, then disable the double tap to wake features. As this is a quite impressive feature, many users like it. But, to get rid of the vibration during calls, just make it disable. To disable it, go to the Gesture Settings.
Menu Launching Issue
Many users are also noticed that even after tapping on the Menu, the system does not show the icons. If it shows but takes too time to load.
So, to get rid of it, simply restart the device and then go ahead. Also of that, by wiping the cache memory of the launcher, you can solve it. To do so, go to the Settings >> Apps >> launcher >> Wipe cache. This process might solve the menu launching issue easily.
So, we have discussed 7 Major and most common issue that occurs with the OnePlus X smartphone. Along with the issues, you can also find the solutions to solve each.
We hope that you can now easily solve OnePlus X Problems. If you are having in trouble with another issue in the same device, let us know in the comment section.