After launching the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ in Sunrise Gold Edition in India, the US will get the same. Samsung has officially announced the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ in the new and light Sunrise Gold Edition. It will arrive this current weekend (June 24).
It will be available to purchase on Best Buy Stores, BestBuy.com, and Samsung.com. Ahead of launching a new color variant, the same device is available in three colors: Lilac Purple, Coral Blue, and Midnight Black.
Along with the launching, the list of the price is also unveiled by the company. Along with the launch, the company has also unveiled a list of prices for different variants. The Samsung Galaxy S9 will be available to buy at the price of $719.99 for 64 GB, $769.99 for 128 GB, and $839.99 for 256 GB.
We already posted an article saying India has the Galaxy S9 and S9+ available in Sunrise Gold Edition.
Now, after India, the US is the country that can take advantage of the classic Sunrise Gold Edition. On the other hand, the S9+ will be priced at $839.99 for 64 GB, $889.99 for 128 GB, and $959.99 and 256 GB. Also, on a selected carrier, Best Buy offers a discount of up to $300.
Source & Image Source – news.samsung.com
Further Reading About these phones:
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 Apps Keep Crashing
- How to Fix Samsung S9 Keeps Rebooting
- How To Hide Apps On Samsung Galaxy S9?
- Best Samsung Galaxy S9 Cases
- How To Take A Screenshot On Galaxy S9?
- How to Enable Wi-Fi Calling on Galaxy S9
- Best Waterproof Case For Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Best Samsung S9 Plus Cases