Recently I have seen a question on Facebook: Why does Facebook keep crashing on my Samsung Galaxy 3 tablet?
Does the question have Samsung had some updates recently and ever since then (within the past 2 weeks)? Whenever I log into Facebook, it crashes within seconds and returns to my desktop. I’ve tried clearing the cache and uninstalling and reinstalling Facebook, but the problem persists. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
When I searched for similar questions online to resolve this problem, I saw so many people facing similar issues, but none of them got a solution for this.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss How to fix Facebook Crashing on Tablets and Samsung Tablet Facebook Problems.
How to Fix Facebook Crashing on Samsung Tablet?
I have temporarily tried a few ways to fix the Samsung Tablet Facebook App problem. But it seems not an issue from Samsung’s side; it might be a bug in the Facebook app so that it gets automatically crashed.
Users have reported that they may be able to surf on their timeline, but when you try to open Facebook Messenger, it causes a problem; you may not surf or chat properly due to a sudden crash.
Some users have also contacted Samsung regarding this issue, but it seems this is not the Samsung Tablet Problem. It might be an issue for Samsung.
You can perform a few of the tasks suggested below by support.t-mobile.com, which will help you fix the Facebook Mobile Keeps Crashing problem.
See also: How to Fix Any Google Play Store Error.
Wipe cache partition on Samsung Tablets
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key, tap Power off, and then tap OK to turn off the tablet.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key and Up Volume key at the same time.
- Release the Power/lock key when the Samsung logo appears.
- Release the Up Volume keys when the Android image appears.
- When the menu appears, press the Down Volume key to select Wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power/Lock key.
- Once the message “Cache wipe complete” appears on the screen below the menu, press the Power/Lock key to select “Reboot system“ now.
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap to clear the Automatic restore check box, if necessary.
Note: You must disable “Automatic restore” before you disable ‘Back up my data.’
- Tap to clear the Back up my data check box, if necessary.
- Tap OK, if necessary.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device.
- Tap Erase everything.
Best Solution for Facebook Crashes on Android Tablet Issue
You can try manual browsing from your tablet. Try installing Google Chrome or Dolphin Browser on your device.
Access Facebook mobile site from http://m.facebook.com and log in directly from your browser. Facebook chat or timeline and surfing the entire site works completely without crashes and closing.
If you are using other techniques to fix the issue of crashing Facebook on an Android Tablet or Samsung tablet, feel free to share it in the comments. Our readers would love to try those fixes too.