A smartphone ,manufacturer company HTC has finally launched its new smartphone HTC Desire 620G in Taiwan. The HTC Desire 620G smartphone comes with Dual SIM (micro SIM) service with dual stand by. It is able to support the internet connectivity via 2G and 3G connectivity.
Now, we will talking about some super features and specs of this HTC Desire 620G Smartphone. The HTC Desire 620G Smartphone comes with 5.0 inch HD IPS multi capacitive touch screen display. The pixel density of the display is around the 294 pixel per inch (PPI). Screen resolution of this display is 720 x 1280 pixels. It has also color depth up to 16 million colors. The body dimensions of this smartphone are 150.1 mm x 72.7 mm x 9.6 mm. Weight of this HTC Desire Cell Phone is 160 Grams. It is available in two different colors, White and Black.
In the imaging department of this HTC Cell Phones, it sports a 8 mega pixel primary or rear facing camera. The rear facing camera comes with auto focus, LED flash and other camera features like Geo tagging, touch focus, face detection and panorama. High resolution primary camera is provided for capturing high quality images and HD video recording. It has also front facing or secondary camera with 5 mega pixel resolution. The secondary camera is comes with BSI sensor and is specially given for taking casual selfies and some stunning front clicks and make smooth video calls.
Related : HTC Desire 820 Smartphone
Talking about the processor, the HTC smartphone is powered by a 1.7 octa core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU for glitch free graphics and gaming. For superior performance of the smartphone, it contain 1 GB of RAM. The HTC Desire 620G Smartphone is runs on an Android operating system with 4.4.4 KitKat. In terms of internal memory, this HTC android smartphone device has 8 GB of built in memory storage. Which can be further expanded by you via using of external micro SD card up to 32 GB storage capacity. 3.5 mm head set jack’s audio connectivity is also comes with this smartphone.
Connectivity features like 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB with v2.0 are also associated with this HTC smartphone device. The HTC smartphone has also some sensors like Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Motion G Sensor. For continuous power back up of this HTC Desire Phone, it is packed with massive 2100 mAh battery capacity with removable and rechargeable Li-polymer battery. HTC Phones Accessories are easily available at the HTC store.
See also : HTC Desire 820Q Smartphone
Specs and Features of the HTC Desire 620G Smartphone :
- 5.0 inch HD IPS multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (294 PPI)
- Dual SIM service with dual stand by
- Dimensions are 150.1 mm x 72.7 mm x 9.6 mm and Weight 160 Grams
- 8 mega pixel rear facing camera with auto focus, LED flash and other camera features
- 5 mega pixel front facing camera with BSI sensor
- Powered by a 1.7 octa core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with 4.4.4 KitKat
- 8 GB of built in memory storage
- 32 GB further expanded via external micro SD card
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB with v2.0
- Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Motion G Sensor
- 3.5 mm head set jack
- Massive 2100 mAh battery capacity with removable and rechargeable Li-polymer battery
The HTC Desire 620G Smartphone will go on sale after a few days. The expected HTC Smartphone Price of this Desire 620G Smartphone is around the 14,000/- Rs.
- HTC Desire 620G Smartphone(Official Website)