In the routine life, we are using the Safe word many times. Whether we are at the home or at a workplace, everywhere we are using this word frequently. The Safe means danger free or damaged free. In between the regular life, Driving is an activity where we most often use this word.
To have the long safe life, the safe driving plays a major role. What do you mean as Safe Driving? Safe Driving means reaching the destination without any injury. To drive the bike or car safely, you need to keep in mind some of the things.
To make you safer while driving, here we are presenting a very useful guide. It is about Safe Driving Apps for Android. You might say, “Oh Really? How an app guide me to drive safely?” But, some apps do. Here, we have a list of the Safe Driving Apps for Android for you.
Safe Driving Apps for Android
The guide on Safe Driving Apps for Android brings some best apps that let you drive safely. These apps are readily available at the Google Play Store at no cost. So, you can easily take the apps in use by downloading from there.
All these apps are highly compatible with the Android-powered devices.
The Drivemode is one of the best apps that helps you to simplify your driving. This app comes with an user-lovable interface that does not disturb the user while driving. You can access your apps, music, messages, and more with voice-enabled commands. It displays the speed of the vehicle you are driving.
On the Dashboard of the app, you can get to know about Missed Calls and Recommended Calls. Also, it lets you share and search the location with ease. After starting the app, you can also use other apps. To use the features of the Drivemode app, use the slider. For that, the app must be runing in the background.
The slider contains options like Dashboard, Apps, Navigations, Music, Call, and Messages. So while driving, if you need to launch an app, you can do so within this app.
To listen to the music, pull the slider and go down for the music. Here, add your loved music apps and listen to songs hassle-free.
This app speaks messages while receiving a text message or social media message. Also, you can send replay to the chats.
You can set the Auto-reply for the messages while driving. It lets you customize the settings. This app lets you move between the apps without any obstacle.
Features of Drivemode
- An app that simplifies the Driving
- User-lovable Interface
- Access your Apps, Music, Messages, and more with Voice-Enabled Commands
- Vehicle Speed with Real-time Speed
- A Dashboard shows the Missed Calls and Recommended Calls
- Share and Search the Location
- Easy access to Dashboard, Apps, Navigations, Music, Call, and Messages via Slider
- Listen to the music, Answer the message with auto-reply, and more
- Speaks the messages while receiving a text message or other
When it comes to road navigation, we always look up to Google Maps. Blindly, we trust on the Google Maps. For your kind info, the Google Maps needs a network connection to work. But, what if you do not have a data network and still wants to navigate the roads of the native city?
At that time, you might need to look up to the HERE WeGo App. It offers offline maps for navigation. You can easily get the right direction to reach the destination. But, for that, you need to download the maps. After that, you can navigate the location even without an internet connection.
As you enable the GPS, the app automatically detects your current location. To search for the desired location, you can have a search bar on the top.
For the searched location, you can get time to reach there for a different vehicle like Bike, Cycle, Car, and more. Also, it shows the time if you want to go by walk.
You may think that how this app can make the driving safe? Now think, if you are in the unknown location where the network is very poor, then?
At that time, the HERE WeGo app will help you to navigate the roads offline. It also avoids terrible danger by providing offline access to the maps.
Features of HERE WeGo
- Navigate the location Offline
- Get the right direction without a data connection
- Automatically detection of the current location
- Search any location using the Search Bar
- Get the quick result for your searched location
- Time to reach the location for a different vehicle like Bike, Cycle, Car, Bus, and more
- Shows Walking Time
3Robin – AI Voice Assistant
We all have come across of many Voice Assistant or Voice-enabled devices. It lists out the famous Voice Assistant like Siri, Google Assistant, Cortana, and one of the most famous Alexa. Now, in the list add one more name which comes as an Android App. It is called as a Robin – AI Voice Assistant.
The Robin can be your the best voice assistant on-the-go. It will make your driving effortless as she obeys all your commands. From listening to your favorite music to telling you a spicy joke, it helps you to have safe driving. Using the Robin, you can also send a text by voice, set reminders, and alarms.
You can make your personalized playlist to listen to your interest like NBA, Celebs, History, Politics, Design, Gourmet Food, and more. To play your playlist, just say “play my personal playlist.” Also, it can make a call.
It also helps you to get directions for your location. Also, it lets you post something on the social media network.
Also, it can deliver the popular news for categories like Sports, Entertainment, News, World News, Health, Science, Business, Tech, and more.
Features of Robin
- AI Voice Assistant in terms of the Android App
- Best Voice Assistant on-the-go
- Send a text by voice, Set Reminders, and Alarms
- Create your Personalized Playlist to listen
- Add interests like NBA, Celebs, History, Politics, Design, Gourmet Food, and more
- Make a call and get directions to reach
- Post on the Social Media Network
- Popular news for Sports, Entertainment, News, World, Health, Science, Business, Tech, etc.
The Drive Safe is another app that lets you drive the vehicle safely. This app comes with a size of less than 2 MB. To run this app, you need a mobile running on Android 4.0.3 or later.
Once you start the driving, the app will automatically silence the mobile. That will not divert your mind when the mobile ringing. As soon as, you leave the car, the Drive Safe will be disabled. Also, it starts Bluetooth while you start the drive.
Also, it sends an Auto Replies to incoming calls and texts. The Auto Replies includes a message as “I am Driving. I will contact you when possible.” You can also customize this message.
Features of Drive Safe
- Comes with a very less size
- Supports all the latest smartphones running on Android 4.0 or Later
- Automatically silence the mobile as you start the driving
- The device will not be ringing as you start the driving
- Disabled automatically as you leave the car
- Automatically enable the Bluetooth
- Auto Replies to incoming calls and texts
- Customizable Auto-reply message
The AutoMate app allows you to use the apps or services that you can not go away while driving. In terms of the basic features, you will get Maps, Places, Phone, Messaging, Voice, Info, Control, Shortcuts, and Data. To use the app, you need to provide 30 MB of space.
With this app, you can easily search directions and route for the desired location. To make a call, the app also has an option. So, just browse the call option within this app to call someone. Also, you can listen to the songs from your favorite app or other media.
It allows you to set shortcuts for the apps that you must use. In short, this app provides an interface of the mobile like you are using the existing. Whether you need to make a call, launch the app, volume up-down, search direction, and more, all can be done with this app.
On the main screen, you will get the latest activities Weather, Missed call, Last call, Calendar, and Events. Apart from this, it measures the speed of the vehicle you are driving. It also shows you the distance you have traveled and the time taken for that.
Features of AutoMate
- Use the apps or services without any disturbance
- Basic features like Maps, Places, Phone, Messaging, Voice, Info, Control, Shortcuts, etc.
- Search directions and route for the desired location
- A Call option to browse the contacts
- Listen to the songs from your favorite app
- Set shortcuts for the apps
- Tracking of the latest activities Weather, Missed call, Last call, Calendar, and Events
- Measurement of the speed
So, how you handle your driving safe? Do let us know below in the Comments section.
Also, share your valuable experience with us regarding this guide.