Problems and fixes of OnePlus 8 Pro issue are easy. If you’re encountering some bugs and display issues in your OnePlus 8 Pro, then you stopped here on the right page.
OnePlus 8 Pro flagship handset is recently launched a few weeks ago. OnePlus fans were excitedly waiting for this launch. One of the factors making it unique is that it comes with some extra features than OnePlus 8. From a High-Resolution display to wireless charging supports, it offers all the advanced features under one panel.
But one of the most impressive features of OnePlus 8 Pro is its 120Hz AMOLED panel. The OnePlus 8 Pro is the only phone that breaks all the records to get the title of Best Display Award. The phone also breaks all the records in terms of price. The device is in demand because of its looks and features.
But some users and early testers reported that they face bugs and problems related to display touchscreen and others. The company continuously works on fixing these OnePlus 8 Pro issues.
Today, in our article, we are going to study some problems and fixes that users are facing or could face in OnePlus 8 Pro phones. So, if you are also OnePlus user, then quickly read our OnePlus 8 Pro Issue and fixes guide and get detailed information with a solution in that matter.
Problems and Fixes Of OnePlus 8 Pro Issues
OnePlus 8 Pro Display Issues
As we discussed above, the OnePlus 8 Pro comes with a beautiful 120Hz AMOLED display. But few people reviewed that they face green tint issues at low brightness. During this issue, the screen turns dark or grey at low brightness. The best solution to this problem is updating your phone to the one which is rolled out recently by the company as a software update.
Many users review that software updation works and the issue is resolved. If you are still suffering from the same problem, then better is to wait for an appropriate update.
OnePlus 8 Pros Issue: Touchscreen Problems Fixed
It is one of the most trending problems that most of the OnePlus 8 Pro user faces. The people noticed some lags while using the touchscreen like display resolution and refresh rate. The most common issue is that screen stuck, and you cannot use a single keyboard key. The situation is very frustrating. To solve this issue, here are the potential solutions.
Reduce The Refresh Rate Or Resolution Of Display
The first and the standard solution to this problem are to reduce the refresh rate or display resolution. Well, the solution is not idle for some users, but you can try it once. Just change the display resolution and restart your phone and check whether the issue is resolved.
Disable Three Fingure Screenshot Feature
The other solution to this problem is to disable the three-finger screenshot gesture. Most of the users found this solution ideal. So, let’s dive into the steps below.
- Open the “Settings Menu” then tap on “Buttons and Gesture” option
- From the list, tap on “Quick Gesture” and toggle the “Three-Finger Screenshot” button from blue to grey.
Reduce The Animation Speed
The third and final solution to solve this problem is reducing the animation speed. This may help in resolving the task. Let’s take a look at how to reduce the speed.
- Open “Settings Menu,” scroll down to the list and tap on About phone
- Then click on “Build Number” until a pop up says “You Are Now A Developer.”
- Now again, back to the “Settings Menu” and tap on the “System” option.
- Then click on the Developer option from the menu list.
- Then scrolls the lists until you see the “Drawing Section.” In the drawing section, you need to adjust all the animation settings to “0.5x.”
OnePlus 8 Pro Issue: Delayed App Notifications Fixed
OnePlus 8 Pro comes with long battery life and colossal RAM management. So, all the apps and games on your phone run smoothly, but if you noticed some in-app delay notifications, then this creates a problem for you.
So, if you face issues like this, then the first search for the problematic app in the Battery optimization list and then Don’t Optimize or Lock the app when not in use.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go ahead to the “Settings Menu” and tap on “Battery.”
- Then click on “Battery Optimization” and check which apps are creating a problem.
- Once done, click on “Don’t Optimize” option.
OnePlus 8 Pro Issue: Unable To Use 5G On OnePlus 8 Pros Fixed
OnePlus 8 Pro is a great phone which supports 5G. But again, the problem occurs; few users reported that they are not able to connect 5G in their devices. Let’s take a quick look at the possible solutions.
If 5G is not supporting or you are unable to use 5G, then this may be compatibility or a network issue. To solve this problem first, check that your SIM is supporting 5G networks or not. And then check whether you have recharge the correct data plan. If both the conditions are perfect, then wait for an update is a good option.
The other solution to fix this problem is to remove one SIM card if you are using Dual SIM in your device. Well, most people reviewed that problem may solve by removing the SIM card. So, use only one SIM Card, which supports 5G networks.
OnePlus 8 Pro Issue: Android Auto Problems Fixed
Android Auto is the most common problem in all new smartphones. Well, it’s just a connection issue so, don’t worry, it can easily be solved. Here are the steps below
- If you noticed an android auto connection issue due to switch features, then just find the app in the Google play store and uninstall it.
- If you noticed that the problems are with settings, then go ahead towards “Settings Menu” and search for “Google Device Connections.” And then, click on “Auto Android” and check for the updated settings.
- If the problem still occurs, then enable Wireless Projection is a great option. But remember this option solve connection issue but might create other issues. To enable this option:
– Go ahead to the “Settings Menu” and tap on “Google.”
– Then tap on “Device Connections” and then click on “Auto Android.”
– Then in the list search for the version number and tap on it until you see pop-up window says, “Developer Options Are Enabled.”
– Once done, go ahead to the “Developer” option and click on “Developer Settings.”
– Now tap on “Enable Wireless Projection,” and you are done.
OnePlus 8 Pro Doesn’t Respond To Trouble Shooting
If the above solution doesn’t work for you, then a factory reset is a great option to solve all your device problems. But before factory reset, makes sure you have backup all your essential data. Because this step deletes your entire essential data, and you cannot recover it again. Let’s take a look at the steps.
- Go ahead to the “Settings Menu” from the home screen apps
- From the menu, tap on the “System option.”
- And then click on “Reset” and then tap on “Factory Data Reset.”
- On the next page at the end of the screen, tap on “Erase all Data.”
- Wait until the device data erase.
- Once done, “Restart” your device.
Note: Think twice before you reset your OnePlus 8 Pro handset. Resetting Android device is an irreversible process and if you don’t have the backup, your data could be at risk.
So, here the guide ends for OnePlus 8 Pro issues and their fixes. We hope through the above guide; you can solve all your device issues.
Thanks for spending your precious time reading this OnePlus 8 Pro Issue and fixes post. We hope you enjoy a great experience with OnePlus 8 Pro phones. If you have any queries or questions, comment below. For the latest updates related to tech, do follow us and stay tuned with us on The Android Portal.