Want to use VR Box on android but don’t know how to do the setup? Here is a quick guide to help you out.
Getting stuck over Android simulation is extremely annoying for some users. Also, it requires practice to get out of it. So, if that is the case with you, VR box can reduce your efforts.
Unfortunately, most of the users are deprived over the setup & use VR box on Android. So, if you are one of them, then you have directed yourself on the correct web page. In this post, we will provide some conventional methods and steps on how to use VR box on Android and do the appropriate setup.
So, let’s not do anymore jargon and get started with the primary motive of this how-to guide.
How To Setup & Use VR Box On Android?
Just like any other Android accessories and gadgets, it’s easy to use VR Box on Android. However, it’s essential that you follow the steps correctly. So, proceed with the steps as we have given down below and start using VR Box on your Android phone like a pro.
STEP 1: Setting Up To Use VR Box On Android Phones And Tablets
- Start by opening the main cover from the VR box. You can find it on the front side of it.
- Now you need to open the secondary cover. You can find it right behind the main cover of it.
- Next, you need to place your Android device inside the brackets. Also, make sure that your Android device is placed correctly and it will not slip.
- Now just close the secondary and main cover of the box gently without exerting inappropriate pressure on it.
- Next, adjust the focus and eye distance from the dial buttons.
- Finally, now adjust the head strap of the box as per the requirements and your comfort and then put on the velcro to fix it in the same position. That’s all. You are all set with the initials to use VR on Android.
STEP 2: Pairing To Use VR Box With An Android Or Tablet
- First of all, you need to go to the Google Play store in your android device and launch it.
- Once you have opened the App Store, start typing “Google Cardboard” in the search box and hit search option to find it on the store. Once found, download the app and launch it.
- Now you need to configure the app as per the requirements and press the “OK” button from the menu bar to proceed further.
- That’s all. You have successfully paired the VR box with your Android device.
STEP 3: Enable Mode To Use VR Box In Your Android Device
- Go to the Google Play Store and open it.
- Now search for the applications that support VR in your android device, and download them.
- Next, you need to open the application which you have downloaded into your Android device and enable the VR mode from the settings.
- Now you can mount the VR box on your head and follow the on-screen instructions to get a better experience.
STEP 4: Simulation Through Google VR Mode
- Open the web browser on your Android device and type “controller emulator” in the search box, and hit the search button. Also, you can get the file directly through this link (if you are using Google VR).
- Now open the settings and go to the Bluetooth option.
- Here you need to rename the device as per your choice and confirm the pairing.
- Next, you need to configure the simulation, and that’s all. Congrats! You have successfully finished the setup & now you can use VR on android.
STEP 5: Simulation Through The External Remote
- Turn on the VR remote controller and turn on Bluetooth in your android device.
- Pair both the device over the wireless connection.
- Now configure the button settings from the VR remote controller as per your direction.
- Test the functioning, if you failed, then repeat the above directions once again. Once everything is set, then you have just finished the setup part successfully.
Features Of Android VR Boxes
- VR Box refines the capability of the camera instantly.
- It improves video quality.
- Also, it provides high resolution over still files.
- Furthermore, It takes perfect 360-degree shots over different climate situations.
Note: It’s a basic guide that works on most Android phone. However, there are a few Android handsets and VR Box models with different setting options. Furthermore, the general way to set up and use VR Box on an android phone is the same. So, use your smartness to when following this guide.
So, that’s a quick guide on how to use VR Box And do setup on Android. We hope you have enjoyed reading this post and it helped you in setting up and using your VR Box easily on Android. Still. If you have any doubt, comment below and we will help you.
So, that’s all for now and thanks for reading this post here at The Android Portal. Also, do follow us to read more such posts and to never miss any updates from us about the Android world.