We all know Google Tez is now rebranded as Google Pay. We can do a lot using Google Pay, as it helps the user to book movie tickets online, Recharge SIM cards, pay electricity bills, bank transfer and many more. All you need to have is your bank account configured with Google Pay app and you can recharge your preaid or postpaid mobile phone in a few easy steps.
Recharging Mobile using Google pay
To recharge your mobile phone using Google Pay, download Google Pay app for android, if you already haven’t yet.
- Select on “New button” as mentioned in below image and you will see “Mobile recharge” option from there.
- You will have to enter your mobile number which you want to recharge and click on the continue button at the bottom.
When you enter your mobile number, it will automatically detect your network operator. You can also change your network operator from the selection list if needed.
- Now you will have to enter the amount you want to recharge on your mobile or select custom plan suggested on the screen.
- Once you do that, you will see the next screen for final confirmation. Tap on proceed to pay button and you will see the payment processing screen.
- Now you will see UPI password entering the screen. Once you enter your UPI PIN, tap on next button to proceed with payment processing screen.
- Once paid, you will get confirmation on the screen and you will be redirected to the mobile number recharge history of your Google pay account.
Likewise, you can use any number in India to recharge your prepaid or postpaid connection. If you want to learn more about the complete process of recharging your mobile phone using Google pay, you can watch out the video below.
If you want to download Google Pay on your Android smartphone, you can check out below link to download it.
If you have any questions about this process or have any difficulties in following those steps, you may feel free to ask us in the comments section below.