Does your phone work slowly? Or your phone causing issues? If so, it’s high time to factory reset Moto E4. Don’t panic; we are here to help you in that matter.
If your Moto E4 phone is facing some serious issues, then it’s high time to perform a factory reset on your device. The factory reset is essential because it puts your phone to its normal position and its default settings. In this article, we will discuss how to factory reset Moto E4.
We recommend you all the possible ways to perform a factory reset Moto E4 and back your device to its standard position. So, read our article carefully to get all the details in that matter.
If your Moto E4 does not work properly or is stuck on the same screen, it means that it’s time to perform a factory reset on your device. The situation is very frustrating if you play PUB G like a heavy RAM game and you cannot perform well because your phone hangs.
So, the factory reset is a powerful solution to resolve all the software and other issues in your device. A factory reset is also vital if you want to sell your phone and you want that nobody can access your files and passwords. Factory reset helps in increasing the performance of the phone and your phone functions smoothly.
Now, without too much ado, let’s take a look at the methods below.
Guide To Factory Reset Moto E4
We recommend two ways to factory reset your device. The first is factory reset via the settings menu, and the other is factory reset using hardware buttons. But before proceeding towards the main makes sure that you have a backup of all your data; otherwise, you have lost your essential data.
Factory Reset via Settings Menu
The method is straightforward to perform, but you can perform a factory reset via the settings menu only when your phone is in working condition. So, here is the step by step guide to follow
- Open the “Settings Menu” in your device.
- Navigate for the “Backup and Reset” option.
- In the list, click on “Factory Data Reset”
- You have seen a warning message on the screen that all data will be erased from the device menu. Read the message carefully and click on Reset Device at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, click on Erase Everything to confirm your action.
- Congratulations, your device has been restored to its default settings. Now you can download the apps and data again.
Factory Reset Using Hardware buttons
- Switch off your device by using the Power button.
- Press and hold the ” Volume Down Button + Power” button at the same time for about 2-3 seconds.
- Release both the keys when you see “Boot Mode” pops up on the screen.
- Use the “Volume Button” to select “Recovery Mode” and press the “Power Button” to confirm the action.
- When the “Android Logo” pops up on the screen press the power button for a while
- Again press the “Volume Up Button” along with the Power button.
- Release both the buttons until you see the colored text on the screen.
- Use the volume up and down button to scroll to the “Wipe Data/ Factory Reset Option”.
- Tap the Power Button to confirm.
- Again use the volume button to scroll down to “Yes- Delete All User Data”. And use the Power Button to confirm
- Before restarting your phone select “Reboot System Now”
- Wait until the process is completed. And do not interrupt while processing.
So, those are the methods to perform a factory reset Moto E4. You can try any one of the techniques, and you will surely Factory Reset Moto E4 which means your phone will get back to its normal position.
Thanks for reading this post. We hope you enjoyed reading this article. For more updates do follow us and stay tuned with us at www.theandroidportal.com.