Hindi is a national language of India. So, every Indian know the Hindi language very well. But, what about the foreign tourist who comes to India to enjoy the vacation? As they do not know Hindi well, they might face some trouble while a conversation with other Indians. Also, the Indian children who grew up in the foreign also do not know how to talk in Hindi. So, to learn Hindi in a quick period, in India, the use of the Hindi learning app is the best way. Here, we will discuss the same topic to make the people able to learn Hindi.
Hindi Learning Apps for Android
In this quick guide, you will get the Best Hindi Learning Apps for Android smartphones. The apps which you will find here are readily available at the Google Store. So, any Android user can download and install it by going there. All the apps are freely available at the Store. It also offers high compatibility with all the Android OS powered mobiles.
So, let us take a look at it and keep learning Hindi easily.
We all know that if an app is launched by the Google, then there is something in it. With the same trust, Google Translate does a good job. You can not find colorful UI in this app, but what the matter is reliability. And, The Google translate have maintained it so far.
It offers mostly all the language that is using right now in any corner of the world. The name wise, it supports English, Hindi, Albanian, Chinese, Arabic, Dutch, Filipino, Georgian, and more. Even it can translate into the many regional languages.
You can also take a joy of translation even when you are not connected to the connectivity. For that, thanks to Offline Translation feature. You can create your own Phrasebook by adding the sentences you have used to translate. With the help of this app, you can get to know the meaning of the word even with the camera.
That means, just place the camera on the word that you can not understand, and this app gives the solution. Or it can also translate your handwriting into the app. Also of that, you can learn Hindi easily with the Conversation option. Also, you can share important translate to the other users using easy sharing social media options.
Features of Google Translate App
- Simple UI but highly reliable
- One of the best app for translation
- Translate mostly all the Worldwide language
- It supports English, Hindi, Albanian, Chinese, Arabic, Dutch, Filipino, Georgian, and more
- Translate even in many Indian regional languages like Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, etc.
- Offline Translation for selected languages
- Create own Phrasebook by for further use
- Translate through camera, handwriting, conversation, and voice
- Share important translate using easy sharing social media options
Simply Learn Hindi
The Simply Learn Hindi app will make you learn Hindi with easy process. This app shows many ads in-between while using the app. To learn Hindi, this app offers set of vocabulary. There are over 300 sentences that might help you whenever you are traveling in India.
There are many of the categories including Numbers, Time and Date, Basic Conservation, Greetings, and much more. All these categories have useful content according to the category. For ex., if you go to the Numbers, you will have numbers like One, Two, etc, in Hindi and Phonetic language.
One of the best and most important features of this app is the native speaker. This feature will be very useful if you do not know Hindi well and want to travel to India. The speaker will speak in Hindi every time you are using the app. Also, to check the progress, this app also offers Progress Tracker.
By using the Quiz option, you can also play Quiz to finalize your learning. You can also add the phrases and words as a favorite for its quick access. There is also a search option in the app by using which you can find the words.
Along with Hindi, you can learn other languages including English, German, Thai, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, etc. To expand the learning experience, you can also male an in-app purchase in the app.
Features of Simply Learn Hindi
- Learn Hindi with an easy-to-use app
- Cool and Attractive UI
- A deep collection of sentences and words
- Categories like Numbers, Time and Date, Basic Conservation, Greetings, and much more
- Content related to the category
- Native Speaker helps you a lot
- Progress Tracker to check the progress
- Play Quiz for self-analysis
- Add the phrases and words as a Favorites
- Learn other languages also like English, German, Thai, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, etc.
- Best app for the Beginner
Learn Hindi Speak Hindi
The Learn Hindi Speak Hindi app will also be the best teacher to learn Hindi. As you open the app, on the first screen, it will ask you to choose the language. Here, by default, the Hindi is set.
Then, tap on the Start tutorial to learn Hindi finally. The best thing about the app is that it lets you choose your level of learning Hindi. You can learn Hindi in three levels, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. According to the level you choose to learn, the tutorial will take place.
There are many categories under which you can learn Hindi in terms of basic conversation and more. The categories you have through the app are Family, Romance, Countries and Language, Travel, Sports, School, and more. But, all these categories are paid categories, so you have to make an in-app purchase.
In terms of free, you will have Hello and Chat Bot. You can also complete the daily lesson to improve the Hindi day-by-day. Also, you can check your progress. Exclusive of Hindi, you can also learn other languages like Spanish, French, German, Russian, and more.
To learn Hindi with no mistakes, it also offers some quiz to play. As you complete the lesson, you will get some point. You can compare those point with other members to know whose Hindi is better.
Features of Learn Hindi Speak Hindi
- Charming and Cool UI
- Tutorials to learn Hindi easily
- Learn Hindi according to the level, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Categories like Family, Romance, Countries and Language, Travel, Sports, School, and more (In-app purchase)
- Learn Basic Hindi Conversation free
- Progress Checker
- Learn other languages like Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc.
- Quiz Playing and daily lesson
- Leaderboard option
Learn Hindi Free
The Learn Hindi Free app provides the best experience while learning Hindi. It can translate from more than 30 languages in Hindi such as English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, and more. It offers you over 9000 Hindi Words and Phrases for an excellent Hindi learning experience.
You can also learn the alphabets using this app. Favorites option lets you have an easy access to your most used words. But, for that, you have to just add that word into the favorites.
With this app, you can have various categories to learn for and from. It includes categories like Action, Adjective, Expression, Time, Number, Clothing, Color, Shopping, Nature, Cooking, Animal, Body, and more. Under these categories, you can also find some sub-categories for proper learning.
For the proper pronunciation of the word, it also has a native speaker. To know it, just tap on the phrase or word, and the speaker speaks it loudly. With the help of this app, you can also find the desired word using the search option.
Features of Learn Hindi Free
- Have a best Hindi learning experience with cool UI
- Translate from English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, and more languages
- Collection of more than 9000 Hindi Words and Phrases
- Learn the alphabets
- Add as a Favorite for further use
- Categories like Action, Adjective, Expression, Time, Number, Clothing, Color, Shopping, Nature, etc.
- Sub-categories for proper learning
- Native speaker for proper pronunciation of words
- Find the words you want to learn using the Search option
The HelloTalk app is also the best app when you are about to learn Hindi. To start with the app, you must log-in to an app. After being successfully logged-in, you haveHin to select the Hindi language to go ahead. Also, it asks you to choose the level from beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced, and proficient.
Then, you can search the people on the app who have the same requirement of learning. To make the learning proper, you can use the voice messages, text messages and audio messaged for practice.
With this app, you can also make audio and video calls for improving the practice. You can also ask questions about the culture, language, and other aspects. The search options provide the best match according to your profile. You can also find your best match with options such as Online, Nearer, and more.
If you find the perfect profile with the same need, you can also message them. It offers many options to learn like Language translation, transliteration, grammar correction, text to voice, and voice recognition. You can also use the inbuilt translator of this app to translate the sentences, words, and more.
Features of HelloTalk App
- Choose the level from Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced, and Proficient
- Use voice messages, text messages and audio messages for practice
- Audio and Video calls for improving the practice
- Find the best match according to the need
- Ask about culture, language, and other aspects
- Language translation, Transliteration, Grammar correction, Text-to-voice, and Voice recognition
In the end, we feel delighted if you share your experience of learning Hindi with above-mentioned apps. All the apps work as the best tool to learn Hindi easily. So, keep learning Hindi with the Best Hindi Learning Apps for Android.