Learning the other language than the native language is always a tough task for every one. If you start to do so, then it takes your much time. But, if you only want to learn the basic of any particular language, then it might be easier compared to learning proper. For that, you do not need to join any language classes as some of the Android apps offers the same. So, here we will have a discussion on Best French Learning Apps for Android.
Best French Learning Apps for Android
In the discussion, we will list up the Best French Learning Apps for your Android smartphones. All the apps will help you to learn the French Language almost. These apps are readily available at the Google Play Store. All of them are freely available at the Play Store. These apps offer high compatibility with all the Android devices.
So, have a look at the discussion below and keep learning French easily.
What if you know the meaning of any French word by just placing the camera on it? Is it possible to know via this way? Well, Yes. With the Google Translate app, it is possible to do so.
We know that it is a translation app that can translate the words, sentences, and more. But, the service you will get through this app is amazing. You can also use many languages like English, French, Albanian, Chinese, Arabic, Dutch, Filipino, Georgian, and more. Even, it supports to translate the regional languages.
One of the best-blessed features of this app is Offline Translation. Just, enable it through the app, and it starts to work even offline. For the record, you can create your own Phrasebook by adding the matter that you have used.
It can also translate your handwriting into the app. You can have the conversation option to start it through the app. The share option will let you share all the translate to the other user.
Features of Google Translate App
- Simple UI but a Workable app
- Place the camera to translate the word
- Easy translation of words, sentences, and more
- Supports English, French, Albanian, Chinese, Arabic, Dutch, and more languages
- Offline Translation does not need connectivity
- Make own Phrasebook by adding the matter
- Translate the handwriting through the app
- Conversation option for better learning
- Easy Sharing of the translation
Learn French Speak French
The Learn French Speak French is one of the best apps to learn French. After downloading the app, open it. On the very first screen, you will have to choose the language. Here, you may know that for which language we are using the app. Choose French as the learning language. Then, to begin, go ahead with the tap on the Start tutorial. Along with French, it also offers other languages like Spanish, Hindi, German, Russian, English, Chinese, and more.
By using this app, you can learn French according to your level. It means, it offers you three level, as Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. You will learn it based on which level you have picked. This app offers various categories under which you can learn French in terms of basic conversation and more. In terms of free categories, you will have Hello and Chat Bot.
The paid categories include Family, Romance, Countries and Language, Travel, Sports, School, and more. You can use paid categories by making an in-app purchase. The daily lesson will also improve your learning experience. To check what progress you have made, there is also progress checker option. It also offers a quiz to play for your regular analysis.
Features of Learn French Speak French App
- Best app with Cool UI
- Learn other languages like Spanish, Hindi, German, Russian, English, Chinese etc.
- Learn French according to level, as Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Basic conversation and more to learn
- Free categories and Paid categories to explore your French knowledge
- Categories include Family, Romance, Countries, Language, Travel, etc.
- Progress checker option and Quiz play
Learn to speak French
The other best French Learning app is Learn to speak French. According to the developers, till , more than 80 million members have joined it. This app requires to sign-up and log-in while using it.
If you are a new user, you must sign-up using Mobile no., Email ID, or Facebook ID. As you signed up, the app will ask you to choose the level. One is for the Beginner, and another one is for whom who knows some French.
For the beginners, this app offers four different categories under the lesson-1. The categories are Vocabulary, Dialogue, Quiz, and Conversations. Each of the categories has a deep collection of words and phrase. To get to know the proper pronunciation, the native speaker is also there.
It will speak out the word loudly. There are many lessons available to learn French properly. The progress checker will let you know that how much progress you have made. You can also join the social platform through the app to find the best match.
For the additional features, the Premium version is also available. You can go through it by making an in-app purchase.
Features of Learn to speak French App
- Lovable UI
- Learn French according to your suitable level of learning
- Choose Beginner or Intermediate level
- Many Lessons are available to learn properly
- Offers Vocabulary, Dialogue, Quiz, and Conversations under the Lesson
- A Great collection of words and phrase
- For the proper pronunciation, the native speaker helps
- Progress checker to analyze the self-learning
- Join the social platform through the app to find the best match
The Duolingo is another French Learning app comes with an attractive UI. After installing it, open it. First of all, the app will let you choose the language that you want to learn. Here, after choosing the French, go ahead.
On the next display, it will ask you to choose the Daily Goal. The Daily Goal means how much time you seriously want to learn French in a day? Select the suitable one from Casual, Regular, Serious, and Insane. Then, pick the level from Beginner and Intermediate.
This app provides you with various ways to learn French. It has tons of words, verbs, sentences, and phrase. It offers you a huge collection of vocabulary.
Alongside French, it offers to learn Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, and more. In the form of playing the game, you can improve your skills of learning French. This app also has a native speaker that helps you to know how to speak it.
Features of Duolingo App
- An attractive UI
- Set Daily Goal to learn French seriously
- Choose the goal from Four goals – Casual, Regular, Serious, and Insane
- Beginner and Intermediate level to learn
- Tons of words, verbs, sentences, and phrase
- Great French vocabulary
- Learn Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, etc.
- Learn by playing the game
- Great improvement in skills of learning French
- A Native speaker to pronounce the word correctly
The Memrise app also helps you a lot to learn French. You can learn the language based on your level of that particular language. Here, in this app, you will have two crucial level, Beginner, and Skilled. Choose the relevant one and also pick the French. Now, to start the learning, you must register yourself.
As you complete all the formalities, you will at the final stage of learning basic. With this app, you can easily improve the way of learning.
It also allows you to learn the many languages alongside French. You can learn Spanish, Japanese, English, Korean, Italian, Chinese, German, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Polish, and more.
To improve the Speed Review, Listening Skills, Difficult Words, Classic Review, Grammarbot, etc. it offers some games. It also has a Native speaker, and you already know why it is used. You can even learn the language with offline mode. With the chatbots, you can also challenge your self on how much you have learned.
Features of Memrise App
- Two crucial level, Beginner, and Skilled
- Choose the relevant one to go ahead and learn seriously
- Alongside French learn Spanish, Japanese, English, Korean, Italian, Chinese, German, etc.
- Improve the Speed Review, Listening Skills, Difficult Words, Classic Review, Grammarbot, etc. playing the games
- Native speaker to speak out the words and games
- Learn the language with offline mode
So, how was your experience with the discussion? Well, do let us know your best pick from the guide and also mention the reason.