A drone is an Ariel machine that is used to have an Ariel view of the city. Mostly, the trend is that the Drone is widely used in many events like Marriage Function, Reception, Get-to-Gather, and more. Mainly it is used for personal purposes, as we have mentioned.
As it is a machine that is flying in the air, the controlling can be done manually and automatically. Whenever you are about to fly the drone, what always matters is the height, weather conditions, and more. So, to optimize it clearly, here we will mention some of the Best Drone Apps for Android.
Best Drone Apps for Android
This guide brings the Best Drone Apps for Android devices. You can find the best apps that are handy if you are a Drone Owner and want to fly a drone. All the apps will help you to find the perfect and safe place to fly high.
These apps are already available in the Google Play Store. All of them are free to use. So, make sure to download any of them. All these apps offer high compatibility with all Android smartphones and tablet devices.
AirMap for Drones
AirMap is one of those great apps which always provides the perfect aeronautical data and service. Those data help you to fly your drone in the air.
This app also offers situational awareness, digital authorization, traffic alerts, and more. With the AirMap app, you will have real-time feedback on the rules. It also offers flight specifications for 20 countries, such as Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, the UK, and the US.
It will let you plan and organize the path for your drone with a specific duration, altitude, and airspace requirements. This app also supports DJI drone flying. You can easily switch between multiple map ways. Also, you can create your pilot profile.
Features of AirMap for Drones App
- Perfect Aeronautical Data and Service
- Situational awareness, Digital authorization, Traffic alerts, and more
- Real-time feedback
- Offers Flight specifications for 20 countries such as Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, the UK, and the US
- Plan and Organize the path for your drone with a Specific duration, Altitude, and Airspace requirements
- Supports DJI drone to fly
- Easy switching between multiple maps
Google Earth is one of the must-have apps if you are a Drone owner and want to fly it high. We all know what Google Earth has done so far for all mobile users. One of the important things about flying a drone is you have to find out the place.
You can not find a safe place to fly the drone by sitting at home unless you have Google Earth. So, this is how this app helps you.
Google Earth shows you a clear map of images of your city’s streets, buildings, and landmarks. Also, you can figure out what kind of obstacle the drone has to face in a particular area.
This app also shows the street view graphically. So, it is a handy app that helps you to find a safe location to fly your drone.
Features of Google Earth App
- Must-have App for Drone Owner
- Helps you to find out the safe place to fly the Drone
- See a Clear map view of images of streets, buildings, and landmarks of your city
- Street view graphically
The Pix4D app helps a lot when you are about to fly a drone. It is the best drone mapping tool that can capture image data automatically. This app supports most of the most popular drones, including DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec Drones.
The DJI Drones include Phantom 4 Pro Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Matrice 200, Inspire 2, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Matrice 100, and more. While the Parrots has Bebop 2 with Skycontroller 2 and Bluegrass.
Through the app, a fully automatic drone mapping is possible. Apart from this, you can create different paths as well. The speed of the drone can be settled as per the requirement and based on the area. The Project Manager lets you organize the many missions.
Features of Pix4Dcapture App
- Best Drone Mapping Tool to capture image data automatically
- Supports the DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec Drones
- DJI Drones include Phantom 4 Pro Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Matrice 200, Phantom 3 Professional, and more
- Parrots Drone like Bebop 2 with Skycontroller 2 and Bluegrass
- Fully Automatic Drone Mapping
- Create different paths
- Adjust the speed of the drone based on the requirement and the area
The DroneDeploy app is compatible with all the major DJI drones. It supports Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4, Inspire 1, Inspire 1 Pro, Matrice 600, and more. This app provides the best idea for mapping. This app is widely used for aerial imaging and mapping applications in agriculture, construction, surveying, mining, insurance, inspection, and more.
The app helps you to make planning for a simple drone. It also lets you control the flying direction of the drone. You can also use features of Auto Takeoff, flight, and landing.
If you are uncomfortable with the auto mode, turn it off and switch to the manual mode. It also supports several flights mission at the same time. It can also generate and view a low-resolution 2D map of where the drone flies.
Features of DroneDeploy App
- Compatible with the major DJI drone like Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4, Inspire 1, Inspire 1 Pro, etc.
- Used for Aerial Imaging and Mapping applications in Agriculture, Construction, Surveying, Mining, and more
- Control the flying direction of the drone
- Auto Takeoff, flight, and landing
- Easy switching between auto and manual mode
- Several flights missions at the same time
The Hover is also one of the must-have apps for all drone users. This app will provide some important data, including a no-fly zone map, flight logs, weather data, flight readiness indicators, and an industry news feed. According to the developer, around 300K users have used it.
The app provides the perfect way of flying without being interrupted. It also offers Local current and forecasted weather conditions for safe flying. Also, it will let you know the wind speed, wind direction, rain, shine, and temperature.
Features of Hover App
- News on the no-fly zone maps, flight logs, weather data, flight readiness indicators, and industry newsfeed
- Local current and forecasted weather conditions
- Know the wind speed, wind direction, rain, shine, and temperature
So, what should you think about choosing the Best Drone Apps for Android? If you are using some other app to control your drone, do let us know the same.
Also, share your valuable experience and views on the Best Drone Apps for Android guide.