Not even a single smartphone is free from the problems and issues. It means, with the purchase of a new smartphone, we are also dealing with the issues of the mobiles. Every smartphone may be suffered from the much or fewer problems, while timing does not matter. Every smartphone may be having the same kind of problems.
But, some HTC One users have frequently complained about the random switching off. So, for those users, what should be the fix? Some of them also said that HTC One turned itself off – won’t turn back on again? What to do? Now, to get to know about the solution of it, you just have to visit this discussion.
Yup, because it might help you to fix the issue of random rebooting of the HTC One. In which, we would like to suggest some fixes, by which you can solve the issue.
So, have a look at the detailed discussion and keep solving the problem of HTC One.
How to Fix HTC One turned itself off – won’t turn back on again?
By Booting the HTC One into Safe Mode
This fix may be considered as a universal solution. Because you can find this solution even for most of the issue related to the smartphone. It is an easy process to do. To turn on the device after getting switched off, then try to start it using Power and Volume down key.
To boot your HTC One into Safe Mode, just follow the below steps.
- First of all, turn off the device.
- Now, press and hold the power button and volume down key of the device.
- Once the device boots correctly, then you can leave the Power button but not the Volume down key.
- If you entered into safe mode, the text as the safe mode you can see at the bottom left corner of the screen.
You can also go to the Safe mode using these steps.
- Press and hold the Power Button of the HTC One device.
- Here, tap on hold on the option of Power Off.
- On the next pop-up, tap on the option OK. This pop-up is about the booting the device into Safe mode.
If you have successfully entered, then on the left bottom screen, you can see the text as Safe Mode. If the device runs well in the safe mode, then there is a third party app which causes the issue. So, now it’s your duty to find that app and uninstall it.
This fix may not work all time, but it does not mean that it deserves ignorance. Try this fix one or more time, even after that, if a still issue is there, then try next one.
By Data Reset in Switch Off Mode
The best way to get some relief about the issue is the Factory Data Reset. You can also perform this process using the Settings of the smartphone. To do so, go to the Settings >> Backup and Reset >> Reset Phone >> OK.
But, this process is only possible if the phone is in running condition. Now, what to do if the device is switched off? At that time, below trick should help you.
For more details – (How to Factory Reset Android Smartphone/Tablet)
- First of all, press and hold the ‘Power Button and Volume Down Button together.
- Free up the keys when you see an Android Logo on the device’s screen.
- Here, by using the Volume Up and Volume Down Keys, you can navigate to the various options.
- In those options, you should find the Factory Reset option. Navigate this option and select it using the Power Button.
The entire process of data resetting may take your time. So, wait till the process gets completed.
This is the trick, by which the issue may fit, but not 100%. If you still observe the same issue, then you can find the best trick in the next solution.
By Replacing the HTC One Device
After trying all the possible solution, if the issue remains same, then this trick will help you. At the end, the issue can be solved only by the Authorised Service Center of HTC. And, if your HTC One is under the warranty period, then you may also get the new device. If the device’s warranty period is out, then you will have to pay some amount. But, after all, the Authorised Service Center may be the last and reliable solution to solve the issue.
We hope that you will get the solution of the issue of HTC One mobile.
If it does well for you, then do not be shy to share it with others.