The Google Play Store is the best place to download free and paid android apps online. To download the app from Play Store, you have to make a Google account. When you create a google account, you have to give permission to access the Google Play Store. But, sometimes because of some situations, you must have to remove a primary account from your smartphone. It happens whenever you selling your device.But, some android users do not an idea that how to remove google from android device.
Sometimes, the Play Store also shows an error as text Play Store Errors. To solve this error, there is only one way and that is only by changing or removing existing google account. But, at that time, there is also the same question comes and that is how can delete it. This solution can easily be performed by you without factory reset. If you will remove the account with the factory reset, you will lose all of your personal data.
So, here we will discuss a simple trick, which does not require the factory reset. So, to perform the procedure, just follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Remove Google from Android Device
- First of all, unlock the device and go to the “Settings” of your device.
- Then, tap on the option of “Accounts”.
- Here, it will show the name of apps, in which your account is currently available. Such as Google, Facebook, Whatsapp etc.
- Now, among of all, select “Google”. It will show you the existing account.
- Here, you should see the three dots at the top right corner of the display. Tap on it. It will open a popup.
- On the popup, select the option of “Remove Account”. Yes or OK to any prompts.
Once you follow the procedure properly, you are done. After removing the existing account, you can also add the new account.
We hope that by using this simple method, you can easily remove the Google account from an android device.Do let us know if this tutorial has still not resolved your problem. We would be happy to resolve your problem.