In 2016, Google has updated a Play Store to download only one application or game at a time. Like before, you cannot download multiple apps at a time from Google Play Store on your smartphone. If your smartphone showing the download pending status and you want to clear from your smartphone, then don’t worry.
Fix Google Play Download Pending Error
Here in this article, we have mentioned about how you can fix download pending status on Google Play Store. So if you want to clear download pending status on your smartphone then follow below mentioned few steps:
- First of all, Open the Google Play Store app
- Now swipe from the right edge of screen to left, and select “My Apps & Games” option
Here you can see all installed and the currently downloading apps.
- To clear download pending status, tap on “X” (cancel) icon to abort the downloading process. You can do this for all apps that are currently downloading on your phone.
- Now Press the “home” button and open the “Settings” on your smartphone
- In the settings, scroll down to Apps and open it
- Now swipe to “All” and choose Google Play Store from the list of all installed application
- From the Play Store Info, tap on “Clear cache” and “Clear data” option to clear app data and cache data.
You are done.
We hope this will fix your google play download pending error from your smartphone. Do let us know in the comments, if you are facing any difficulties in following those steps.