Don’t like the predictive text feature? Do you want to clear predictive text on Samsung Galaxy S8? If yes, then you land on the right page. Today we will discuss how to clear predictive text on Samsung Galaxy S8 in the easiest way possible. So, read our article further; you will get all the possible solutions related to that.
As you know, predictive text feature comes in all android phones, and you can quickly turn it off. The predictive text feature makes it easy to send messages by suggesting and changing features as you type. The more you use predictive text, the more you find the words in your suggestion box.
You can quickly turn off this feature if you are being irritated with the suggested words on Samsung Galaxy S8. You can easily remove the suggested words and personalize it for your needs. So, without further ado, let’s take a look towards the steps below:
Guide To Clear Predictive Text On Samsung Galaxy S8
- Open the “Settings Menu” either from the “Notification Panel or from the Home Screen app.”
- Navigate “General Management Option” and Tap on it.
- Click on the “Language And Input” option.
- Under the lists, click on, “On-screen Keyboard.”
- Then, Click on the “Samsung Keyboard.”
- Then, tap on a “Smart Typing Option.”
- Then, “Toggle The Predictive Text Switch From Blue To Grey To Turn The Text Off.”
So, those are the simple steps clear predictive text on Samsung Galaxy S8. Aren’t these steps easy? We know the steps are so comfortable that everyone can follow it. But if you still face any problem then comment below, we will back to you in 24 hours.
That’s all for now, and thanks for reading this post. We hope you enjoy reading this article. For more updates, do follow us and stay tuned with us on our The Android Portal website.