A stock market is a place where all the buyers and sellers of the stocks gather. The stock market is also called an equity market or share market. If you are also a buyer or a seller of shares or stocks, then you have to stay updated regarding all the news related to the stock.
So, to be aware all the time, you need a financing tool. If you are looking for the same, then here is a guide on the same. Take a look at the Best Stock Tracking Apps for Android discussion.
Best Stock Tracking Apps for Android
In this guide, you will get the Best Stock Tracking Apps for Android phones. All the apps which you are going to visit here are readily available at the Google Play Store. To use any of them, you do not need to pay anything.
Just go to the Play Store and download any one of them as all the apps are free to use. All the apps offer high compatibility with all the Android OS powered devices.
So, let us have a ride over the guide and stay updated for stock tracking.
With the Bloomberg app, you will have all the latest news regarding global business, a stock market, and finance. Alongside, you can also have news on current affairs like bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This app lets you manage your Portfolio.
Also, it provides all the latest alerts on global stock positions. You will get all the trending news on Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Luxury, Personal Finance, Opinion and more.Based on your personal portfolio, it provides the latest market data including Equity Indexes, Futures, Bonds, Commodities, and Currencies. This app makes tracking of your portfolio easy. The live Bloomberg Television offers the top news under various categories.
For the tips, you can also listen to the interviews and analysis from the Expert Leader round the world. To take advantages of this app, it also offers subscription.
Features of Bloomberg
- Latest news on Global Business, A Stock market, and Finance
- News on current affairs like Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and more
- Manage your Portfolio with easy tracking
- Latest Alerts on Global Stock Positions
- Trending news on Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Luxury, Personal Finance, Opinion, etc.
- Market data including Equity Indexes, Futures, Bonds, Commodities, and more
- Live Bloomberg Television for top news under various categories
- Audio of interviews and analysis from the Expert Leader round the world
The Investing.com is a platform that has joined by millions of people to stay updated with global financial markets. This app offers various global and local financial instruments. It offers live quotes and charts for more than 100K financial instruments.
Also, it provides news about 70 global exchanges.It lets you follow various activities including global indices, stocks, bonds, commodities, Forex, interest rates, and more. To get to know some important events related to the market, the Economic Calendar will help you. By using it, you can manage the portfolio by adding the different financial instruments.You can also create your own watchlists for real-time prices and assets value. Along with the global financial markets, you can also have news, videos, updates, and analysis on other fields like technology, politics, and business. The Alert system will make you alert whenever something happens in the market.
You can get to know about what is going on by joining the fastest growing community of Investing.com. Some useful financing tools like Economic Calendar, Earnings Calendar, Technical Summary, Currency Converter, and more are also equipped with the app.
Features of Investing.com
- Global and Local Financial Instruments
- Live Quotes and Charts for over 100K Financial Instruments
- Latest News of 70 Global Exchanges
- Various activities including Global Indices, Stocks, Bonds, Commodities, Forex, Interest Rates, and more
- Manage the portfolio easily
- Create own Watchlists for real-time prices and assets value.
- Update on other fields like Technology, Politics, and Business
- Alert system to notify you
- Financing Tools like Economic Calendar, Earnings Calendar, Technical Summary, Currency Converter, etc.
If you want to use a simple app which helps you to track the stock market, then Uplift is the best for you. This is the app which lets you track everything that you need while Stock Tracking. With this app, you can track the prices, stock search, and more.
It will provide the graphs and charts for all the important US stock exchanges. This app lets you set the price notifications which notifies you when the price reached to the set. And, with a notification, the app will alert you for the same.The app provides the best features using which you can easily manage your portfolio and stock tracking. The simple stock view provides the details on dividends, P/E ratio, dividend yield, EPS, etc.To put you on the top spot, it gives real-time quotes of the markets.
You can make your own portfolio for easy tracking of stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs. Also, at a time, you can manage more than one portfolio.
Features of Uplift
- Simple but Effective App
- Track the prices, stock search, and more
- Graphs and Charts for all the important US stock exchanges like NASDAQ, NYSE, S&P 500, Dow Jones, etc.
- Price Notifications to get alert
- Details on dividends, P/E ratio, dividend yield, EPS, etc
- Real-time quotes of the markets
- Make your own portfolio for easy tracking of stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs
- Manage multiple portfolios and stock tracking
The Yahoo Finance is the best stock tracking app which offers everything you need. With this app, you can never miss any latest news and alert related to your favorite stocks. The app also lets you track your personal portfolio. By adding the stocks to the watchlists, you will get real-time stock quotes and news.
You can also get to know all the financial information. It also provides news on currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more. The app offers to buy and to sell options for the stocks with the price.
The Stock comparison can also be done by using the charts.
Features of Yahoo Finance
- Best Stock Tracking App
- Latest News and Alert related to stocks
- Track personal portfolio
- Add the Stocks to the Watchlists for Real-time Stock Quotes and News
- Financial Information
- Updates on currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
- To Buy and To Sell options for the Stock
- Stock comparison by using the charts
My Stocks Portfolio & Widget
My Stocks Portfolio App lets you track the stocks and equity. You can track the same for stock market, funds, currencies, and more. It supports the tracking of multiple portfolios at a time. To get the latest news on stock market and stock quote, the news feed does so.
It offers Foreign exchange rates and a currency converter. It also offers to track of including Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more. You can protect the details using the password.
Features of My Stocks Portfolio & Widget
- Track the Stocks and Equity
- Track for Stock Market, Funds, Currencies, and more
- Lets you track the multiple portfolios at a time
- Foreign Exchange Rates and Currency Converter
- Track of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more
- Password Protection
What is the Best Stock Tracking Apps for Android according to you?
Do let us know by commenting below.