A smartphone manufacturer company Xolo Mobile Company has launched its another smartphone device. this newly launched smartphone is known as Xolo 8X 1020 smartphone. Xolo Smartphone Review for this XOLO smartphone is discussed here. This XOLO smartphone gives you Dual SIM service with dual stand-by. It can also connect the internet facility via 2G anfd latest 3G connectivity.
Now, we would be discuss about some stunning features and specs of this newly launched XOLO smartphone. The Xolo 8X 1020 smartphone comes with 5 inch IPS multi capacitive touch screen display. It has color depth up to the 16 million colors. The screen resolution of the display is around of 1280 x 720 pixels. A display has also pixel density up to the 293 pixel per inch (PPI). A body of this newest XOLO smartphone device can be measured with the dimensions of 143 mm x 71.3 mm x 8.8 mm.
If we talk about the processor, the Xolo 8X 1020 smartphone is powered by 1.4 GHz MediaTek MT6592M octa core processor with Mali 450-MP graphics processing unit (GPU). Because of 1 GB of RAM storage, your smartphone will give a batter performance like other XOLO device. It runs on an Android operating system with the latest android version 4.4 KitKat. In terms of built-in memory storage, this Android based XOLO smartphone comes with 8 GB of internal memory storage space. It can be expanded further by you with the help of an external micro SD card up to the 32 GB of data storage capacity.
Related : Xolo Opus HD Android 4.4.2 KitKat
In the imaging department of this XOLO 8X 1020 smartphone, it will comes with 8 mega pixel resolution’s rear facing or main camera. A main camera has also some features like dual LED flash light, HDR, Low light enhancement, Panorama and Face Recognition etc. The rear camera is specially provided for taking high quality images and HD video recordings. This XOLO device has also secondary or front facing camera with the resolution of 5 mega pixel. A secondary camera is given for captured some great front clicks as well as precious selfies.
Connectivity features like 2G and 3G, Bluetooth with v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB with high sped v2.0 are also associated with this smartphone. A battery of this smartphone is backed by massive 2500 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery. A massive battery provides a great stand-by time up to 700 hours and is also provides talk time up to 17 hours on 3G network.
Specs and Features of the Xolo 8X 1020 Smartphone :
- 5 inch IPS multi capacitive touch screen display with screen resolution 1280 x 720 pixels (293 PPI)
- Dual SIM service with dual stand-by
- Dimensions are 143 mm x 71.3 mm x 8.8 mm
- Powered by a 1.4 GHz MediaTek MT6592M octa core processor with Mali 450-MP GPU
- 1 GB of RAM storage
- Runs on an Android operating system with the latest android version 4.4 KitKat
- 8 GB of internal memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further by an external micro SD card
- 8 mega pixel resolution’s rear facing camera with dual LED flash light
- 5 mega pixel front facing camera
- 2G and 3G, Bluetooth with v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS and micro USB with v2.0
- Backed by massive 2500 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery
The Xolo 8 x 1020 Smartphone has been priced at only around of 8,500/- Rs. But, the details of availability of this smartphone is not declared by company yet.(Via)
See also : XOLO Q900s PLUS Smartphone