A Chinese smartphone manufacturer company Xiaomi has announced its next smartphone device. The newly announced smartphone is known as Xiaomi Mi Note Pro. The smartphone gives Dual SIM service (Micro SIM & Nano SIM) with dual standby. You can connect your smartphone to the internet via 3G and newest 4G LTE connectivity.
Now, we would be talk about some interesting specs and features of this recently announced smartphone from Xiaomi. The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro smartphone comes with 5.7 inch IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display with large screen-to-body ratio 74.4%. The screen resolution of the display is around of 1440 x 2560 pixels. A display has also color depth with 16 million colors. The screen has large pixel density up to 515 pixel per inch (PPI) & is protected using Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. A body of this smartphone can be measured with the dimensions of 155.1 mm x 77.6 mm x 7 mm. Weight of this Xiaomi device is around of 160 grams.
In the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro smartphone comes with a 13 mega pixel resolution rear facing or primary camera. A rear camera has auto focus, dual LED flash and other camera features like Geo-tagging, face & auto smile detection, HDR and panorama. The primary camera with great 13 MP resolution is provided for taking high quality images and full HD video recordings. The Xiaomi smartphone device has also front facing or secondary camera with resolution of 4 mega pixel. The front camera is specially given for captured amazing and precious selfies as well as front clicks.
In terms of processor, the Xiaomi dual SIM smartphone is powered by a Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57 Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 graphics processing unit (GPU). It is also coupled with massive 4 GB of RAM for obstacle free performance of smartphone. The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro smartphone runs on an Android operating system with newest android version 5.0.1 Lollipop. The Xiaomi android based smartphone comes with large 64 GB of built in memory storage space. But, there are no any slot for expand the built in memory in this Xiaomi Phone.
Some connectivity features like 3G and 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, NFC, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP and micro USB 2.0. It will be available in three different color variants like White, Black and Golden. The smartphone is packed with 3090 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery.
Specs and Features of the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Smartphone :
- 5.1 inch IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dual SIM service (Micro SIM & Nano SIM) with dual standby
- Dimensions are 155.1 mm x 77.6 mm x 7 mm and Weight is around of 160 grams
- 13 mega pixel resolution rear facing camera with auto focus and dual LED flash light
- 4 mega pixel front facing camera
- Powered by a Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57 Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 GPU
- 4 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with newest android version 5.0.1 Lollipop
- 64 GB of built in memory storage space
- 3G and 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, NFC, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP and micro USB with v2.0
- Packed with 3090 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery
The information about the launching event of Xiaomi Mi Note Pro smartphone is not yet declared by company.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.